• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another year

"LOOK" ~ I signed up and stayed green for another year in this miserable forum tonight. . .

I don't expect any crap !

Tim ~ [cheers]

Misery loves company.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

"LOOK" ~ I signed up and stayed green for another year in this miserable forum tonight. . .

I don't expect any crap !

Tim ~ [cheers]

Wait, you can't do that... You can't start the post with calling this place a 'miserable forum' and then say you don't want any crap... You're opening up Pandora's box of crap on yourself... [rofl2]

LOL ~ Thanks for the replies, I have learned a lot here and I thank you all.

Tim[thumbsup]

Congrats. This place is a great place. Just remember this is NOT a judgement free zone [wink]. I'm in my second year. The information on this site is endless.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition either

That's my Red line I drew, I got the idea from the greatest leader that has ever lived ~ Barrack Obama ~

If anyone crosses, it I'll turn it into another color and follow up with more warnings, I mean it! Don't make me think of mean things to say.

Tim [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom