• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another unloaded gun disaster

I don't think anyone can really beat the DEA guy for that, though...

"I'm the only one professional enough in the room.... BLAM"

-Mike

The DEA video is a good one.
The "Shot in the head" really slams safety home in a graphic way.

Anyone remember the Ohio State Police accident videos from the late 60's?
We had to watch some very "difficult to watch" videos on car accidents.

Made the point. Pay attention.

Looks like all excellent gun handlers to me. Having a gun out in a gas station at night? Must have forgot to pay and didn't want to get robbed when they went back to.

I'm a huge proponent of not getting in the way of Darwin and the very important effects this has on the human species.

Darwin must be free to work his magic anywhere and everywhere.

The DEA video is a good one.
The "Shot in the head" really slams safety home in a graphic way.

Anyone remember the Ohio State Police accident videos from the late 60's?
We had to watch some very "difficult to watch" videos on car accidents.

Made the point. Pay attention.

I remember those. Do they still show "Red Tar" to the kids in school anymore? Probably not, it would trigger too many. Explains today's drivers...

Forgot about that one!!!

That's a good one for sure.....

Don't do the crime if ya can't do the time.... Guess he didn't want to do the time. lol
Well......his wife got his pension as he died before he was convicted.

his friends said he's always been a scatter brain. (jk) but now he really is....lol

Anyway, good news...Gronk's 'girl' friend at Brigham's is waiting on a new heart and a kidney. If things go south for this guy and he's a match she might have a new heart. Good thing she's not waiting for a brain....lmao

and around 25 seconds in you can see she racks the slide.

He needed that like he needed another hole in his head...

Last edited:
off topic.........iirc, he was framed and the jerk who testified against him later recanted.
Truth! Also every whitness against him had amnesty deal. Budd didn't like the odds of the sentencing which would have obviously ruined his family financially with the loss of his pension. So.....he called the press conference and boom......literally......and his wife got his pension.....a $1.28 million lump sum.

He was worth more to his family dead than alive in jail so he did the unthinkable.

Dwyer Estate's $1.28 Million Pension Explained

Last edited:
Crazy boobs should have received some "gun splaining".

Just because a mag is no longer in the gun does not mean that a bullet is not chambered.

Lots of boobs out there do not have the brain power to understand how a semi automatic works.

This video is nothing compared to some ISIS videos that I have viewed for ballistics research.

I know that viewing such material is horrifying but we can all learn from this.

However, showing this stuff to sensitive people who have never seen such material is very unhealthy.

I could be wrong but pretty sure mag was in the gun the whole time.
at some point guy in the back says there is "no clip"..........She has hand on gun and victim says "you making me nervous.."
She pulls trigger once and then later racks slide and chambers round and then shoots him........

I could be wrong but pretty sure mag was in the gun the whole time.
at some point guy in the back says there is "no clip"..........She has hand on gun and victim says "you making me nervous.."
She pulls trigger once and then later racks slide and chambers round and then shoots him........
That's what I saw as well. Empty chamber and loaded mag in the gun. Click.....rack....boom.

I was on the fence about watching it, decided to watch it but with no volume. Not having volume really helped.

As a kid in HS getting ready to drive a car. The Ohio State Police movies of actual accident scenes were very graphic.

We had to watch them in HS. Perhaps if people watch these "unloaded gun" videos, they will have more respect.

Watching the "gore" from car accidents didn't malform me .... well, not too much.

Back
Top Bottom