Another thoughts and prayers

I can't even imagine. Prayers sent. Thank god there are good people that have dedicated their lives to working towards a cure, but that won't make your journey an easy one. We raise them and teach them right, and watch with pride as they go out and conquer the world, but they will always be our little girl. You will still have sleepless nights and a turning stomach. Payers sent to give you strength and to see your daughter through this.

I'm not much of a prayer, but I'll give it a shot. Without knowing specifics, I hope you will take comfort in the advances in medicine that make lymphoma largely curable.

Positive thoughts and prayers to you and your entire Family. We do have the very best hospitals in the world in Boston, so the chances of a complete remission are very strong here!

Damn that sucks, dude. I'm so sorry.

I remember my Mom always saying if you don't have your health you don't have anything. Probably didn't understand it growing up but I sure do now.

Thoughts and prayers for a full and speed recovery for your daughter.

Rich

My oldest daughter was just diagnosed with lymphoma. While I know the success rate is very high it still has me sick. Some of you long time members may remember me talking about the teen years for both girls. Both were hospitalized at different times for very different reasons but it took a toll on my wife and me. I sold my house and lost almost everything but nothing that matters like my girls.

It’s very difficult to watch her go through this but I’m so proud of the woman she became. I now have to sit there and watch, all I can do now is be there when she needs dad.

Many Blessings to you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom