Another thoughts and prayers

Tommy Gun

NES Life Member
NES Member
I asked Derek for permission so here it is. I’m asking for any help possible for my daughter. She was officially diagnosed Christmas Eve with Lymphoma and was told she is stage 4 on New Years Eve. I’m a pretty strong person but this has broken me. I would be eternally grateful If anyone could donate any amount. You can be anonymous but if you could put NES on there it would be greatly appreciated.

I may be selling most of my collection, what’s remaining, and giving everything I can to help her.

Gina's Cancer Fund

My oldest daughter was just diagnosed with lymphoma. While I know the success rate is very high it still has me sick. Some of you long time members may remember me talking about the teen years for both girls. Both were hospitalized at different times for very different reasons but it took a toll on my wife and me. I sold my house and lost almost everything but nothing that matters like my girls.

It’s very difficult to watch her go through this but I’m so proud of the woman she became. I now have to sit there and watch, all I can do now is be there when she needs dad.

Last edited:
I send my deepest prayers to God for your daughter's successful battle over her illness.
May you also find comfort in knowing that others care.
Can I ask her first name?
~Matt

You got it. Keep us posted. "You hold him in perfect peace whose mind is fixed on you, because he trusts you." Isa 26:3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom