• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another Suicide At A Florida Gun Range

But, but, but the Brady Bunch might use this against us... [shocked]

[thinking] People - the gun grabbers don't like us. They are never going to like us because they have one or more mental illnesses causing them to have an irrational fear of firearms.

Even if no one got killed, they'd still be afraid of them. Get over it. Stop trying to win a popularity contest. They don't have to like us, we have to make them respect our rights.

Glad someone understood what I wrote....

"I think it's maybe just an easy access," said McWilliams' aunt.

You know what else is easy to access? Bridges, knives, cliffs, drugs, ropes, blunt objects, motor vehicles, overpasses, hungry gators...

Sounds like someone trying to blame the method and not the man. I think I'll make rediculous claims to the media and not attach my name to it. Everyone else is doing it afterall....

May i add another example of easy access...bathtub full of water and a toaster. Wait, now MA is probably going to require a permit for toasters too. damn it.

But, but, but the Brady Bunch might use this against us... [shocked]

[thinking] People - the gun grabbers don't like us. They are never going to like us because they have one or more mental illnesses causing them to have an irrational fear of firearms.

Even if no one got killed, they'd still be afraid of them. Get over it. Stop trying to win a popularity contest. They don't have to like us, we have to make them respect our rights.

What's irrational about fearing a dormant gun? Oh...[hmmm]...it's the sentient ability for it to coax a round into it's breach (some sort of male-female ammo-barrel complex going on here that brings the firearm to life) and after a few minutes of muscling its slide back and forth, a shiny projectile comes whizzing out the other end looking for a human to penetrate [banghead].

Blame the person not the instrument used. If he didn't have access to a gun, he would have found another way to do it. Would they blame a bottle of windshield washer fluid if he chose to drink that instead? Ban windshield washer fluid!!!!

What's irrational about fearing a dormant gun? Oh...[hmmm]...it's the sentient ability for it to coax a round into it's breach (some sort of male-female ammo-barrel complex going on here that brings the firearm to life) and after a few minutes of muscling its slide back and forth, a shiny projectile comes whizzing out the other end looking for a human to penetrate [banghead].
The ugly truth is they are "projecting" fear of what "they" would do if they had a gun onto the inanimate object.

Evidently, they never learned healthy impulse control and are concerned they couldn't stop themselves from going postal at the least provocation.

Blame the person not the instrument used. If he didn't have access to a gun, he would have found another way to do it. Would they blame a bottle of windshield washer fluid if he chose to drink that instead? Ban windshield washer fluid!!!!
Suicide is illegal, they should arrest him...

Back
Top Bottom