• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another STG-44 turned in a buy back?

Not a GSG .22 semi-auto, and too beat up for Airsoft...

Some museum pieces headed for the smelter [sad2]....

Someone turned in some .22lr... that shit's like gold!

The STG 44 looks real, but I'd bet it isn't for one reason. Its not cleared.

If you watch the video the cops seem to be following a pretty strict protocol of removing mags from the guns and putting a tie wrap through the action. This gun has a large mag still in it. Its in a pile of other guns with tiewraps in them. So my guess is that its some kind of a toy with a non-removable mag.

Just a thought.

If you watch the video the cops seem to be following a pretty strict protocol of removing mags from the guns and putting a tie wrap through the action. This gun has a large mag still in it. Its in a pile of other guns with tiewraps in them. So my guess is that its some kind of a toy with a non-removable mag.

Just a thought.

Good observation. Another possibility though, is the mag is empty and they just put it back in that particular "assault weapon" for effect since it looks more killy with the mag attached...

Just a thought.

Officer didnt want to lose the mag since the rifle is going home with him

How about that, I knew George the Animal Steele has a college degree, but I never knew he was a firearms instructor.

Nice to see he found something to keep him occupied after his wrestling career ended...

Sure. Work it for the camera. It makes sense. Your guess is as good as mine. I'm hoping its not real.

If it was genuine, and functional, they'd be making a big deal over it.

Or it's quasi real... as in a non-functioning DEWAT with the mag permanently attached.

Still a shame to see it destroyed if that were the case.

what was that little hk or mp5 looking gun at the end of the video?

Looks like a UMP. Stock looked a little different but pretty close.
70c089b9d6a13252100a78c58c5199ee.jpg

Maybe a usc the stupid American version.

That's a 1k plus gun so ... It was stolen , or airsoft cause no one in there righting who legally has one doesn't know what it is.
It's not some thing grand dad left behind after he passed .

what was that little hk or mp5 looking gun at the end of the video?

Maybe a usc the stupid American version.

That's a 1k plus gun so ... It was stolen , or airsoft cause no one in there righting who legally has one doesn't know what it is.
It's not some thing grand dad left behind after he passed .

Looks like it's in the BB/Pellet gun/Airsoft pile.

Call me crazy, but I would rather have that than to crush that bad boy... I think it is a real one.

Agreed. It would be better than getting crushed/melted.

These Buffalo cops are pissing off Jesus with this crap. Lying, stealing and destroying perfectly good defensive weapons all in one fell swoop.

Not a GSG .22 semi-auto, and too beat up for Airsoft...

That looks like solid Ali receiver, similar to what Natick WWII museum has.

There is a difference in the foreguard color and the rest of the gun. Typically receivers go dark, sometimes Garand greenish dark or just plain weathered black. That looks like beatup Aluminum. Also the handgrip is recent manufacture, it's too perfect and not consistent with the rest of the rifle.

Back
Top Bottom