• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another scary AR15 story

Devils Paintbrush

NES Member
This is from Maryland, but extremely likely these opinions are here in the wild in Massachusetts.

Guy is protesting a change in the laws in MD, and is doing what is legal in MD (good on him by the way).

Enter the typical fear mongers that have nothing else to do, but stand around and wring their hands and pontificate on how EVIL has entered their community.

The video is entertaining, I never understand how some people can move around in society with this type of irrational fear of firearms.

Hiding as a defense from a (rare) school shooting is about as effective as prohibition was for alcohol.

HAHA, guy is driving a different route so he doesn't have to see someone with a firearm. What does he do when he sees a police officer?

Scary AR

SEVERN, Md. —
Parents are concerned about a man who is regularly spotted carrying an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle at a school bus stop in Severn.

Jamie Sparrow, a Severn Elementary School parent, recorded a cell phone video Wednesday showing the man with an AR-15 in his hands at the bus stop where his 6-year-old daughter gets off. Parents said the man, J'den McAdory, has been there for drop-offs for weeks.

"They train to hide if this thing enters their school, and it's right there," said parent Michael Haley. "How can they not be a little nervous about that? How can it not give them anxiety?"

"I wouldn't want my kids walking by someone holding a couple of meat cleavers in their hands, either," Haley said.

Apparently this guy is scared of everything.

Last edited:
good for him.

In MA they would throw him in a gulag.
Seriously! We see "kids" in the streets of these liberal cities destroying property and assaulting people we are told not to demonize them. But God forbid a man who is being very respectful and peaceful keeping watch with his AR as his kid goes to school is outrages!

You want to hurt the 2A movement? Do stupid stuff around anything related to a school with a gun.

Dude's a f'ing moron.
Sorry, but I respectfully disagree.

A right that cannot be exercised is not a right.
These are the fools that will continue to try to take away your rights every step of the way until you have none.

You will never be able to "negotiate" with them. The goal is power and authority.

You always hear the same argument, "I grew up around guns, but I don't want to see someone on the street with one".
Ignoring the constant attacks on your rights (not just gun rights either) and you may wake up one day and have none.

It doesn't matter whether the guy was near a bus stop...he could have been at a church or near a Walmart. The result would have been the same...man with a firearm.

Every time we give in the beacon of freedom gets a little dimmer. Do we want to live in the light or the dark?

Last edited:
You want to hurt the 2A movement? Do stupid stuff around anything related to a school with a gun.

Dude's a f'ing moron.

I don't know about you, but I'm sick of kowtowing to hoplophobes? Gun scares you? Stay home, hide in the basement and maybe just maybe Joe Biden will magically appear to sniff their necks.

Sorry, but I respectfully disagree.

A right that cannot be exercised is not a right.
These are the fools that will continue to try to take away your rights every step of the way until you have none.

You will never be able to "negotiate" with them. The goal is power and authority.

You always hear the same argument, "I grew up around guns, but I don't want to see someone on the street with one".
Ignoring the constant attacks on your rights (not just gun rights either) and you may wake up one day and have none.
Look. You can 'respectfully' whatever. The simple damn truth is anytime a gun is presented near anything to do with a school because 'muh rights', the 2A gets a black eye. Period.

Those people are giving belts of ammo to the opposition. The opposition gets access to a 24 hour news stream, we don't. "We" are not the majority, don't fool yourself. About 1/2 the country want's to ban guns. There is a small sliver on the fence. We lose that small sliver and suddenly we lose the SCOTUS in the next 10 years or so. They get to put in anti-2A judges, and then I'm too old to do anything about it. You want a Civil War 2.0 over guns? I don't, I've seen what people can do to each other when things are very nice.
I don't know about you, but I'm sick of kowtowing to hoplophobes? Gun scares you? Stay home, hide in the basement and maybe just maybe Joe Biden will magically appear to sniff their necks.
I'll add this one here as well, same response.

Dude's a f'ing moron.
Thank you. This is creating a problem for the elected suits because you know their phones are ringing off the wall. Now they are in a position where the news and parents are putting them on the spot to “do something.” This is how you get gun control laws passed.

Guy is an @hole for doing this.

The only real threat would if he was a white
supremacist

I dont think hes got any kind of sights on that rifle. Hope hes a crack shot or he never has to use it

The walmart cammo tee and cabellas cap arent a good look either. If he was hunkered down in the bushes with a ghillie suit nobody would have to be afraid to drive past

Idiot. Fat guy with skinny jeans and 12 yr old kid sneakers on. And someone else already mentioned it, this moron doesn’t even have sites on his rifle, how inexperienced must you be to leave the house like that?

The only difference between him and hundreds of thousands of other American parents, is it's a long gun, exposed. There are a lot of parents who carry concealed to and from the bus stop (and everywhere else in the world!), and don't raise a ruckus. Concealed is an advantage.

Whether they know it or not these panty bunchers walk within feet of armed people every day, at the supermarket, CVS, Home Depot, gas station, dog park, little league game, or just walking down the street. We're armed and we're everywhere and it IS normal.

Look. You can 'respectfully' whatever. The simple damn truth is anytime a gun is presented near anything to do with a school because 'muh rights', the 2A gets a black eye. Period.

Those people are giving belts of ammo to the opposition. The opposition gets access to a 24 hour news stream, we don't. "We" are not the majority, don't fool yourself. About 1/2 the country want's to ban guns. There is a small sliver on the fence. We lose that small sliver and suddenly we lose the SCOTUS in the next 10 years or so. They get to put in anti-2A judges, and then I'm too old to do anything about it. You want a Civil War 2.0 over guns? I don't, I've seen what people can do to each other when things are very nice.

Can you honestly say that gun grabbers are going to change their mind over a beer during a backyard intervention?

We as gun owners are bombarded with the notion if we just agree to common sense gun laws that the assault on firearms is going to end.
It's not and never will be.

They are going to split the pie you call firearms ownership and to go along you are going to let them have some.
Then they come back and want some more. Eventually when the half of the half of the half is so small they will tell you that you can have a single shot bolt action .22 for hunting.

They will do it with a smug grin and tell you they don't want your guns...you know the constitution and all.

And then when you have the smallest portion of your rights left they will still come after your sugar, apples and flour so you no longer have any pie left.

They are playing the long game and doing nothing is going to lead to failure in the end. Keeping your head down when someone exercises a constitutional right hoping no one notices and wreck your 2ND amendment rights isn't going to work either.

I have had law enforcement try to take away my gun rights with no due process and I didn't like it very much.
I had to spend a fair amount of money to prove I was right, because they didn't lift a finger to acknowledge that they were wrong.

Last edited:
they tell you that you can have a single shot bolt action .22 for hunting
no you can`t. in none of the countries that went along your exact path - you cannot, as nothing like that was left hanging. it is consistent and gets done to the end.

It's the "I open carry to demonstrate my muh freedom" world view taken to it's inevitably destructive conclusion.

This is a classic case of "...and this is why we can't have nice things"

Not one parent, teacher or janitor in that school district will vote for a pro 2A candidate after this experience (yeah, somebody's gonna pipe in and say "I would", I'd say 'fine, you and your three friends get to be the exceptions who miss the damned point and end up with empty safes' except I don't want my safe emptied).

If we don't change the 'culture of confrontation' among 2A absolutists we're absolutely going to lose the right and a lot sooner than we can imagine possible. It's past time those of us who consider ourselves 'responsible gun owners' start calling this crap out as a matter of simple self preservation even if that 'calling out' is not what it should be which is be a matter of basic human decency. Exercising your right to keep and bear arms comes with responsibility like every other right we have.

Can you honestly say that gun grabbers are going to change their mind over a beer during a backyard intervention?

We as gun owners are bombarded with the notion if we just agree to common sense gun laws that the assault on firearms is going to end.
It's not and never will be.

They are going to split the pie you call firearms ownership and to go along you are going to let them have some.
Then they come back and want some more. Eventually when the half of the half of the half is so small they will tell you that you can have a single shot bolt action .22 for hunting.

They will do it with a smug grin and tell you they don't want your guns...you know the constitution and all.

And then when you have the smallest portion of your rights left they will still come after your sugar, apples and flour so you no longer have any pie left.

They are playing the long game and doing nothing is going to lead to failure in the end. Keeping your head down when someone exercises a constitutional right hoping no one notices and wreck your 2ND amendment rights isn't going to work either.

I have had law enforcement try to take away my gun rights with no due process and I didn't like it very much.
I had to spend a fair amount of money to prove I was right, because they didn't lift a finger to acknowledge that they were wrong.
No. I'm saying STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS. You know they are going to eRmAgAwD aH GeWn.

I refuse to give another plank (scientific term). When someone says 'we can agree to disagree', I say, 'no, if you prevail in the argument, 5 dudes are going to die at my door, or my family dies'. 'If you want my guns, come and take them yourself, don't send some poor dude to his slaughter. I'm better than they are, I used to train them, I'll be fighting for my home, they are begrudgingly bidding for a paycheck.' So, no, we can't agree to disagree.

So if you have a buddy who wants to 'make a statement', slap him across the face and tell him to just stop. If you won't, and I'm close enough, I'll do it if you won't.

"We" are not the majority, don't fool yourself. About 1/2 the country want's to ban guns. There is a small sliver on the fence. We lose that small sliver and suddenly we lose the SCOTUS in the next 10 years or so.
Not sure if serious, if that was actually true we'd be in serious trouble years ago. I would actually say the majority doesn't care. Or they own guns themselves but haven't taken a political plank. Media peacock effect has its limitations. Hopefully you're not using "gallup soccer moms at the malls with strolling boomers" as data here. 🤣

No. I'm saying STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS. You know they are going to eRmAgAwD aH GeWn.

I refuse to give another plank (scientific term). When someone says 'we can agree to disagree', I say, 'no, if you prevail in the argument, 5 dudes are going to die at my door, or my family dies'. 'If you want my guns, come and take them yourself, don't send some poor dude to his slaughter. I'm better than they are, I used to train them, I'll be fighting for my home, they are begrudgingly bidding for a paycheck.' So, no, we can't agree to disagree.

So if you have a buddy who wants to 'make a statement', slap him across the face and tell him to just stop. If you won't, and I'm close enough, I'll do it if you won't.

WTF????

Don't be near me when the actual fighting starts, your head's not screwed on straight enough.

I'll keep it simple.
Check between your legs.
Seems you're missing something.

I'll keep it simple.
Check between your legs.
Seems you're missing something.
Hey, I said I had a micro penis in the other thread.

But honestly, it's so fun to toss insults on the interwebs. Let me try, I bet you don't have teeth. WoOOOoo, did the insult hurt? Probably not.

Reminds me of the tard that used to march around the Manchester NH airport with a rifle.

No, but open carry of an AR is some jurisdictions is likely to sway some in the middle to support gun free zones, additional restrictions on ARs, etc.

Not a value statement, just an observation of reality.

Back
Top Bottom