Another Scammer

I just got scammed, it wasn't out of a lot of money and I should have know better. I didn't check their history and when they replied after I sent the fuinds they told me they would withdraw the cash so they could ship promptly. I knew I was scammed then and checked their account. Joined a few days ago and nothing else. I am dumb.

SCAMMER:

Robertnadia84

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Sorry to hear about that.
As a seller here and other forums. Most of my sales are local in person. But occasionally I will get a buyer from out of state or brand new to the forum with no posts or feedback or green. I give them a chance. Sometimes they are more reliable than members that are green and have some post counts. I ask them to check out my feedback and ask them to mail a USPS Money order or sometimes I will take a bank check and tell them once I receive payment and it clears my bank, I will ship the item out. I dont do electronic payments. So far everyone I had dealings with using this system has been 100 percent positive. As stated scammers are everywhere and on other forums to. Its up to everyone for their due diligence to try to avoid these scumbags. Its not always easy.

This is the third time they got me with that...

NES skinflints recommend "certified pre-owned".
Maybe I should start a cottage industry.

I have a 55 gallon barrel filled with worn out flesh lights.

I'm pretty hard on them.

Should I list them on NES?

BTW- I'm too embarrassed to throw them in the garbage collection- so they have been collecting for a while.

I keep falling for scams, too...

Warning, Shopping at Home Depot!​

renderTimingPixel.png

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers. This one caught me by surprise.
Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works:
Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.
It is impossible not to look.
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds.
You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.
I had my wallet stolen January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also February 1st & 4th, Twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 30th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.
So tell your friends to be careful.
P.S. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for 2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K-Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Home Depot.

Back
Top Bottom