• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another robbery "Gone Wrong"

Garys

NES Member
Well, at least for one of the bad guys.

http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=8234650

Two quotes to cheer you up.

"A citizen just like a police officer has the right to defend themselves or others, if they're in fear of death or serious bodily injury and that right extends to using deadly force," said Capt. David Imhof with Metro Police.

and

As for the workers at Sinkers who were unarmed at the time they said they have plans to protect themselves in the future

Gary

I just posted this on my blog as a "Compare and Contrast" post.

Another story out of Nashville:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Police hope that surveillance video will help solve the shooting death of a north Nashville store clerk.

Authorities said McGee was closing a Swifty gas station on Dickerson Pike when two men wearing hooded jackets and masks forced the teen back into the gas station.

The robbers then made McGee open the store safe, but it was empty. Authorities said the thieves were still able to escape with some cash before or after they shot the employee.

Two similar crimes, two drastically different outcomes.

Now, guess which one Barack 'N Roll Hoochi-Coo Obama sees as the more preferable of the two.

I'm sure he'll be sending the parents of the dead store clerk a thoughtful card telling them how he values the lives of his killers more than that of their child.

And, he wants to be MY president. I don't f****** think so.

I had this little glimmer of bright hope as I read those quotes that maybe.....JUST maybe...this story took place in MA. Of course it didn't.

Back
Top Bottom