Another respiratory virus from China (Coronavirus Megathread)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking at the history of daily deaths on WorldOMeter, it's really strange. The daily deaths drop sharply on weekends and holidays. If it was just the reduced staff on weekends/holidays, I'd expect to see a spike in cases every Monday/day after the holiday, much higher than the rest of the week, but that's simply not the case. It's like the virus is working a normal salaried nine to five, and is on call (but not working a full shift) the rest of the time...

Canndo

NES Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Need some advice. Our neighbors and good friends, across the street, have 2 family members (so far) that have tested positive for the virus. They have not been quarantined, don’t wear masks and are still out and about.
Today, the family was out front talking to an unsuspecting neighbor walking his dog. They were 2 feet apart for a good 20+ minutes.
This poor bastard should have been told. I’m sure he would have kept walking. Seems like a shitty thing to do.
They’re good friends and neighbors. We don’t want to upset that. On the other hand, I feel like they could be putting some people in jeopardy.

Danor

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Need some advice. Our neighbors and good friends, across the street, have 2 family members (so far) that have tested positive for the virus. They have not been quarantined, don’t wear masks and are still out and about.
Today, the family was out front talking to an unsuspecting neighbor walking his dog. They were 2 feet apart for a good 20+ minutes.
This poor bastard should have been told. I’m sure he would have kept walking. Seems like a shitty thing to do.
They’re good friends and neighbors. We don’t want to upset that. On the other hand, I feel like they could be putting some people in jeopardy.
In my opinion if the guy out walking the dog was in some kind of high risk category with pre existing conditions etc or is afraid of the virus it should be on him to take necessary precautions. People testing positive doesn't mean much. Again my opinion.

Canndo

NES Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
In my opinion if the guy out walking the dog was in some kind of high risk category with pre existing conditions etc or is afraid of the virus it should be on him to take necessary precautions. People testing positive doesn't mean much. Again my opinion.
I thought of that too. Every man for himself. They tested positive and are symptomatic. One said they felt like they “got hit by a truck.”
I personally would not do this to someone.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mother tested positive PCR last month and tested positive again today (new test was to be allowed to get a colonoscopy). Completely asymptomatic. Now a 70 year old woman with a history of polyp removal, and whose dad had a colectomy when he was 45, can't get a necessary medical procedure. f*** the evil people who are pushing this bullshit epidemic and fake test kits.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a dick move.

Set aside the COVID hasn't everyone here at one point in their life said or had said to themselves when talking to someone, "You should keep your distance I have a cold."

Common courtesy.

🐯

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure I knew I had HIV before I slipped it in, but they didn't ask me so that's on them.

🐯

daveyburt

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know it's Zerohedge but, I've seen/heard of this lady's escape from China elsewhere.
Secondly, Martenson had nailed this sequencing thing months ago.
-Telling us what we already know about the lab but, let's see if she gets dissapeared.

I bet she disappears

Fauci and co are on the hook for providing huge amounts of money to support experiments/study of this very class of shit in the same lab that its purported to have been released from

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dr. Fauci? :rolleyes:
I'm becoming increasingly convinced the guy knows the right answer, but is under EXTREME pressure to give the WRONG one, time and time again, even if that means contradicting himself (repeatedly).

Ergo, he will (once again) walk back the vitamin comments in 3... 2... 1...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm becoming increasingly convinced the guy knows the right answer, but is under EXTREME pressure to give the WRONG one, time and time again, even if that means contradicting himself (repeatedly).

Once the election results are settled, there's going to be some "huge breakthrough" in treatment and prevention, such as the use of hydroxychloriquine and vitamin D supplementation respectively that will allow us to return to how things were prior to the pandemic. You can see by people like Fauci, Pelosi, Baker and so many others not following their own guidelines on safety and prevention that they know something they're not saying.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once the election results are settled, there's going to be some "huge breakthrough" in treatment and prevention, such as the use of hydroxychloriquine and vitamin D supplementation respectively that will allow us to return to how things were prior to the pandemic. You can see by people like Fauci, Pelosi, Baker and so many others not following their own guidelines on safety and prevention that they know something they're not saying.
No, that will depend on the outcome of the election, which won't be known for weeks if not months.

All of this shit, including the Shamdemic, is about not merely reversing the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election, but Brexit and the ascendancy of anti-globalism generally internationally. The Empire Strikes Back.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As with everything, you learn more by watching what people do, not by what they say.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Well if he can't stand up for what he believes, he has no integrity or credibility. Once again :rolleyes:

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Fed judge in Pa strikes a major blow to dem Governor of Pa and top "health" bureaucrat

A federal judge in Pittsburgh on Monday found that orders issued by Gov. Tom Wolf restricting the size of gatherings and closing non-essential businesses to protect against the spread of covid-19 were unconstitutional.
With a little luck other governors will take note and roll back their own shenanigans before being challenged in other circuits and eventually setting up SCOTUS to rule on the bullshit

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We were notified that one of my kid's classmates was sent home yesterday because he had the chills, in order to prevent possible Wuhan Virus transmission. Turns out it may be more related to administrators leaving the windows open all night to air out the school, causing some kids to shiver all morning, so now we've been asked to send them in with sweatshirts.

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Top Bottom