Another respiratory virus from China (Coronavirus Megathread)

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reactions: jpk

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
As of April 7, 2020, USPS will temporarily suspend acceptance and delivery of international mail items, except those sent via GXG, to several countries. See all service alerts and countries impacted by COVID-19 service issues.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All non-essential travel into the EU should stay suspended until May 15, the European Commission said on Wednesday.

All EU countries, joined by Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland, agreed to halt incoming travel for a 30-day period on March 17.

The countries can individually decide on prolonging the measures, but Commission Vice President Margaritis Schinas urged members to keep the restrictions in place.

"While we can see encouraging first results, prolonging the travel restriction is necessary to continue reducing the risks of the disease spreading further," he said in a statement.

Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said Italy would remain in lockdown, despite calls to reopen factories. "Scientists are telling us not to ease the restrictive measures at all," Conte told German mass-circulation newspaper Bild. Italy has seen fewer deaths and a lighter intensive care load in recent days. On Wednesday, Conte said the data would continue to improve "but we have to continue with this rigor."
----------------

European plan is to stay "locked" to the middle of the May and then, possibly, start opening companies for work with social distancing, masks and other protections.

Because we are so far following Europe I would dare to predict that this will be a longer lockdown for us than we are being told.

Last edited:

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone noticed there have been no telemarketing calls ? This is Great !
Is only about a minute long and it's intended for businesses who wish to save money. And if you listen to my message until the end, we will give your business, a completely free. Unlimited executive conference bridge with a permanent dial and phone number and dedicated PIN number for your use it anytime and you can keep this bridge for as long as you like free of charge. And if you ask us while we can even brand it for you. However, you can opt out of this message and any future messages by media three by pressing seven at any time. Media three is a leading Licensed Facility based telephone and Internet service provider. We are not a reseller. So we can definitely reduce the cost of your domestic inbound toll free 800 service by at least 25% and I guarantee that. However, in most cases, we will save you considerably more than 25% But you just have to give us that chance by hosting your 800 service with media three. Yes, you will save hundreds, even thousands of dollars and with our service. There are no monthly fees. Or hidden surcharges or fees for porting your 800 service to media three, the change. Well, it will occur without any service interruption at all and will have no effect on your caller experience whatsoever. It's truly as easy as switch and save Well, you just simply authorized media three deport your toll free 800 service from your current carrier to our network facility. Seamlessly within five to seven business days all of your inbound 800 calls will be directed to the same local phone numbers that they are today. And again, with no disruption or changes in your current service. Now, if this is not of interest to you, please press seven now to be permanently deleted from our calling list or hang up. If you would like to hear about future savings opportunities with media three Established in 1996 media three is a full service telephone company. Our services are comprehensive secure elegantly simple to use and our professional customer service is highly responsive. To opt out of this message press seven to claim your executive conference bridge please email. toll free at em three calm calm that's toll free at em three calm calm that's m, the number three calm calm and with that email please include your company name. And if you wish to get a toll free savings comparison. Please include in your email to us a copy of that toll free invoice. And your toll free numbers and the telephone numbers they ring on today, we will apply to you with a pricing comparison and a letter of authority for your review that you can simply sign and return by email. If you wish to proceed with media three I thank you sincerely for your time. If you wish to listen to this message again, please press eight,
[thinking]

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

TomMontana

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
All the news are now in full finger pointing mode. Crazy. Trump probably gets a 100 of these types of warnings a day. He can't over react to every thing.

As far back as late November, U.S. intelligence officials were warning that a contagion was sweeping through China’s Wuhan region, changing the patterns of life and business and posing a threat to the population, according to four sources briefed on the secret reporting.

Concerns about what is now known to be the novel coronavirus pandemic were detailed in a November intelligence report by the military's National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI), according to two officials familiar with the document’s contents.
Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Turns out that 10 of the 18 fatalities in NH were folks that lived in assisted living facilities

Graphic below fails to note that 211 (28%) of all Wu Flu pos NH folks have recovered already for a total of about 525 active cases

It also fails to include number of people out of work due to gross incompetence of gov response based on horrific "health care policy makers" advice

We know that over 100k people filed for unemployment in NH in last 2-3 weeks.....NHES site hasnt updated any numbers since Feb

Last edited:

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lol. I just re-read this. China gets more and more self-destructive when their economy crumbles. The leadership only cares about saving face, and when everything comes to ahead they invade Russia. US gives RU intel on this happening, and they make a joint effort to defend the invasion. M1 and T72 tanks refueling together. Mig fighters getting programmed to AWACS frequencies. American soldiers playing with the AK103. Really cool imagery for those forces to be together. Basically they let the Chinese hundreds of miles into frozen taundra and then ambush, most of the battle was decided in the first moments, and rockets US fire-finding rockets did most of the heavy lifting.
I know its fiction

But the reality is that China's economy isnt suffering because the CCP doesnt give a shit about its citizens

It just showed the entire country what will happen to anyone that opposes them.......they will be killed.....possibly in horrible ways.....burned alive in an oven......

The Han centric CCP will let the majority of the non Han population starve to death....or work them to death to serve the Han centri CCP.....its hunger games without the games

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The Falun Gong, dollar store condoms, strippers, real estate agents, used car salesman, gas station sushi, late night TV ads, Kirby vacuum cleaner salesman, and Nigerian Princes are all more trustworthy than the CCP.
Quoted for truth.

What risk? roflmao
No one did anything over the 77 million they murdered
No one is going to invade china and remove the CCP from control
No one did anything after Tiananmen Square
No one did anything after they poisoned a great many dogs in the US with contamiinated dog food
No one did anything about the theft of IP and illegal actions of state sponsored hacking
The list of examples where no one did anything is endless

So why would anyone believe that the CCP wouldnt do whatever was expedient for them this time?

We've got numerous videos of people being dragged out of homes, put in cages and carted away.....people were boarded in their homes.....doors welded shut on apartments in Wuhan

The CCP IS an evil murderous entity
Again. Quoted for truth...

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
All the news are now in full finger pointing mode. Crazy. Trump probably gets a 100 of these types of warnings a day. He can't over react to every thing.

Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources
that's kind of why he needs f***ing analysts and advisors to separate wheat from chaff.

if he picks his analysist as well as he does AGs and few other idiots, I can see how all this bullshit is streaming from the f***ing firehose.

Reactions: jpk

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looks like there may be at least one CDC employee with the prerequisite 2 brain cells required to form a synapse

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is considering relaxing coronavirus guidelines as early as Wednesday, allowing Americans who have been exposed to COVID-19 but are asymptomatic to return to work.

These individuals would be required to take their temperature twice a day for signs of a fever and wear a face mask when at work and out in public to prevent the spread of the virus, a person familiar with the proposal under consideration told The Associated Press. The person described the proposal on the condition of anonymity because the draft has not been finalized.
My bet is that it was trump cracking heads together demanding solutions/forward movement and one of the brain cells jumped from one donor to the other accidentally.....cuz so far there's been no sign of intelligence in any of the fed health related bureaucracies since wu flu began......

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CNN is using a quote in the Pope's interview with Commonweal Magazine to create the headline: Pope says coronavirus pandemic could be nature's response to climate crisis.

Pope Francis: There is an expression in Spanish: “God always forgives, we forgive sometimes, but nature never forgives.” We did not respond to the partial catastrophes. Who now speaks of the fires in Australia, or remembers that eighteen months ago a boat could cross the North Pole because the glaciers had all melted? Who speaks now of the floods? I don’t know if these are the revenge of nature, but they are certainly nature’s responses.

he should probably stick to saying mass and protecting child rapists.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
HHS is pushing for over reporting deaths due to Wu Flu........

View: https://www.scribd.com/document/455607875/US-HHS-Document-to-Doctors-on-How-to-Certify-COVID-19-Deaths-including-Related-Deaths

They're trying to game things to try to justify their abject f*** up/crap guidance........if you didnt trust these people when they were pushing for Obamacare.....why would you trust them now?

djbradles

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can you remind what this represents again?
I can't find your previous explaination.
I’ve been giving these daily numbers for my hospital system as a representation of how the growth of cases is pressuring capacity of care. Going back to the quoted message above each dataset brings you to the previous posts. I could post a contrast with the first daily update and the current one I post each day is that helps.

Basically the numbers are a pretty slow rise since mid March.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been giving these daily numbers for my hospital system as a representation of how the growth of cases is pressuring capacity of care. Going back to the quoted message above each dataset brings you to the previous posts. I could post a contrast with the first daily update and the current one I post each day is that helps.

Basically the numbers are a pretty slow rise since mid March.
How, if at all, have treatment protocols changed with new information coming in?

I don't mean this as a personal criticism, but one of my biggest criticisms of the medical profession in this age of insurance-driven "usual and customary" is practitioners have become trained bears. If it ain't in "the book" they don't know from it. They're utterly incapable of thinking outside the box. I'm an IT guy, so given the perpetual change in the industry, and the crap my customers manage to present with me daily, outside-the-box is my LIFE.

With this, there's some evidence it needs to be treated radically differently than The Book suggests.

Edit: how has testing been modified? If there's ANY chance that whole thing about destruction of hemes is at all true, have there been tests of free iron in the bloodstream? Tests for vitamin D levels?

Last edited:

cmcgraw2

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How, if at all, have treatment protocols changed with new information coming in?

I don't mean this as a personal criticism, but one of my biggest criticisms of the medical profession in this age of insurance-driven "usual and customary" is practitioners have become trained bears. If it ain't in "the book" they don't know from it. They're utterly incapable of thinking outside the box. I'm an IT guy, so given the perpetual change in the industry, and the crap my customers manage to present with me daily, outside-the-box is my LIFE.

With this, there's some evidence it needs to be treated radically differently than The Book suggests.

Edit: how has testing been modified? If there's ANY chance that whole thing about destruction of hemes is at all true, have there been tests of free iron in the bloodstream? Tests for vitamin D levels?
I heard a Dr. on TV today say that every MD in the country now is a Covid Dr. It's all hands on deck and with the massive collective knowledge here the virus will get figgerd out.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If you get the virus up here in NH, you may want to drive to another state. No hydroxychloronquine for you, thanks to some kind of government edict. You have to already be really ill, enough so that you have to be admitted to the hospital. Coughing up lung at home with high fever, you're out of luck:

Article title from Concord Monitor: "COVID update: State limits use of hydroxychloroquine to ward off COVID-19"

Archive link to get around paywall:

Top Bottom