Another respiratory virus from China (Coronavirus Megathread)

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have to admit, when this first started happening, I didn't believe it either. I had no reason to trust anything in the media or from China, and the Medical Industrial Complex and Media lied.
What convinced me early on was the actions of the CCP. They went into full bore beyond retard mode right from square one. Blocking tunnels, welding people into apartment buildings, barricading neighborhoods. They knew exactly what this thing was right from the beginning. We shouldve observed what they were doing and acted on that rather than what they or anyone else was saying.

Last edited:

rkwjunior

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Admittedly, they probably don't consume a hospital/health system the same way that this corona BS can.

-Mike
That's exactly what makes this different from all other diseases and viruses, and its exaclty why it cant be compared to anything else, because there is nothing like it. Its consuming because there is nothing like it.
People only compare it to similar cases/disease/viruses because it's the only way they can justify their denial. "Oh. It's the same as this".
Ummm, no, it isnt.
Except it, cry yourself to sleep.
Apples and oranges.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This may In fact be BS, but the problem is there IS some truth to it. A close friend of mine is a Nurse on a covid floor. She said he has only been issued 3 masks in the past 3 weeks and she has to rotate them. So maybe getting 48hours or so in between. She said it’s really gross. I ended up giving her 3 more N95 mask to put into her rotation moving forward. Anything helps. It does seems crazy to me that as of today, after all this time, the nurses are still short on PPE. The greatest country in the world should be able to get this done.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This may In fact be BS, but the problem is there IS some truth to it. A close friend of mine is a Nurse on a covid floor. She said he has only been issued 3 masks in the past 3 weeks and she has to rotate them. So maybe getting 48hours or so in between. She said it’s really gross. I ended up giving her 3 more N95 mask to put into her rotation moving forward. Anything helps. It does seems crazy to me that as of today, after all this time, the nurses are still short on PPE. The greatest country in the world should be able to get this done.
Friend of mine works in a hospital in NH. Not a nurse but shes the one that has to deal with people when they first walk in the door, get their info, get them registered and into the system, so lots of up relatively close talking back and forth. Shes been using the same mask for a week.

• Sad
Reactions: TLB

HARRYM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isn't that part of the reasoning behind doubting China's death numbers? Aside from welding people into their apartments) Or maybe I'm thinking of some other country where they only counted the ones that had been officially tested pre or post mortem.
We will never know the truth about anything that happens in China, never have never will. The article speaks to US deaths only and that's what we should stay focused on. The article is strictly opinion-based. And never forget that the Washington Post, New York Times, Boston Globe, AOL and the like all agreed back in 2016 that they will do whatever it takes to remove Trump from office.
I think it's best at this point to let the numbers provide the answers over the next few weeks.

cmcgraw2

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you believe Boris Johnson wasn't put in the hospital to be put on a ventilator, you're fooling yourself. He's had the virus for over a week, his condition hasn't improved, and he hasn't be heard from since Friday, in what was likely a recorded message.

Also, the Queen made only her fourth address to the UK in her near 70 year reign the same day the PM was admitted to the hospital. That's not coincidence, that's damage control.
CNBC reporting that he's in ICU now, haven't seen anything in print.

• Sad
Reactions: TLB

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will never know the truth about anything that happens in China, never have never will. The article speaks to US deaths only and that's what we should stay focused on. The article is strictly opinion-based. And never forget that the Washington Post, New York Times, Boston Globe, AOL and the like all agreed back in 2016 that they will do whatever it takes to remove Trump from office.
I think it's best at this point to let the numbers provide the answers over the next few weeks.

Citing current and former intelligence officials, The New York Times reported last week that the CIA has told the White House since February that China has understated the number of its infections.

China has claimed that it has been open and transparent about the outbreak of the coronavirus in the country, which emerged in December in Wuhan, where the virus has officially claimed the lives of 2,563 people and a nationwide total of 3,331 as of April 6. Beijing also claims some 81,708 total infections.

Radio Free Asia issued a report on March 27 suggesting tens of thousands of more people had died in Wuhan from the coronavirus than the official total given by Beijing.

Some Iranian officials believe the country's coronavirus outbreak, by far the worst in the Middle East, began because of Tehran's ties to China, which has been buying a limited amount of Iranian oil despite strict U.S. sanctions and penalties.

Iranian officials think the virus reached Qom, Iran's epicenter of the outbreak, through Chinese workers and students residing in the city who had recently traveled to China. Flights conducted to and from China by Iran's Mahan Air -- even after coronavirus cases were registered -- have been also blamed for exacerbating the epidemic.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any leader in the world that has ANY issue is taken to the hospital and because he is Boris Johnson would, of course, be taken to ICU as a precaution.
U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s condition has worsened and he has been moved to the intensive care unit, Bloomberg News reports.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, but this is a good thing. And maybe these numbers are lower because they actually scared the people into doing things like staying away from each other, washing their hands lots, etc. etc.

It cracks me up to think that you can project how many people will get sick from a 'novel' virus. If you come within a factor of 5, you are doing great.

Wouldn't it be better to have had 1B masks on hand for this from the last time this happened so we wouldn't be caught with our pants down. But if we did this, I bet 3 months ago if someone disclosed that we had $500M of masks sitting on the shelf, Hannity and Limbaugh would be going crazy saying what a waste of money.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
LMAO ... who will be the first NES member to eat that. Please, post a video.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.

Ivermectin paste is a super wormer that provides a broad spectrum of protection, with FDA approval to treat and control many species and stages of parasites, bots, strongyles, and more. It's very economical to use, easy on your horse's system, and safe for all ages and breeds, including pregnant and lactating mares. It's great for first-time use, even if you don’t know your horse's worming history, and an ideal wormer to use in your rotational schedule.
Each syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1,250-pound horse. However, the weight markings on the syringe plunger allow you to calibrate the dose to your horse's weight easily. Plus, each tube features a secure snap-lock ring, to assure dosing accuracy and reduced waste.
Features:
  • Generic 1.87% ivermectin paste wormer for horses
  • Broad spectrum control
  • Removes worms and bots with a single dose
  • Easy-to-use calibrated syringe delivers the exact amount for horses
  • Fully effective at controlling large strongyles, ascarids / roundworms, pinworms, hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, neck threadworms, small strongyles, Summer Sores
  • Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility
  • Trusted by horse owners for nearly 20 years

HARRYM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, but this is a good thing. And maybe these numbers are lower because they actually scared the people into doing things like staying away from each other, washing their hands lots, etc. etc.

It cracks me up to think that you can project how many people will get sick from a 'novel' virus. If you come within a factor of 5, you are doing great.

Wouldn't it be better to have had 1B masks on hand for this from the last time this happened so we wouldn't be caught with our pants down. But if we did this, I bet 3 months ago if someone disclosed that we had $500M of masks sitting on the shelf, Hannity and Limbaugh would be going crazy saying what a waste of money.
Why drag in Hannity and Limbaugh? Neither had any stocking control over any hospital in the United States.

TZCHRIS

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ICU has ventilators. He was mover there as a safety precaution in case he needs one.
View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1247178479298281473

--------------------------------------

Translated from German Magazine Der Spiegel, published just now:

According to a government spokesman, Johnson asked Secretary of State Dominic Raab to represent him where necessary. Johnson thanks all NHS employees for their excellent work.

The British Prime Minister had tested positive for the corona virus ten days ago and has been trying to cure the effects of his Covid 19 disease since then. However, due to persistent high fever, he had been hospitalized the previous evening .

A spokeswoman had justified the admission to the St. Thomas Hospital in London with the fact that Johnson still showed "persistent symptoms" ten days after his positive corona test.

He had initially wanted to continue government business from the hospital. However, British media had previously reported that Johnson was badly hit. In a video conference, his cabinet had seen a premier "panting and coughing" nonstop.

View: https://youtu.be/xfMlGPIN7ws

Last edited:

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Birx and the IMHE model "Experts" have once again revised their guestimates.....

Recall....we started at 2 million a couple weeks ago
Last week they revised it down to 1-200k
They've now revised it down to a total of 81,766 cases in the US on Aug 4 2020.......cumulative......total

Thats LESS than the totals reported by the CDC for the seasonal flu this year (83,000)

Yes.......thats a fatality rate LESS than that of the flu........

These people crashed the economy, drove piles of people out of work/business and now revise fatality rate down to that of the FLU!!!!!!!

Top Bottom