• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another reason why prison isn't so bad.

Well when you have nitwits preaching that convicts have rights like that, it's no wonder. They have rights all right, 3 squares warm dry place and as the the Bill of Rights states, no cruel or unusual punishment. That's about all the rights I can see for 'em.
Funny how frigging libs can come up with a plethora (I'm feeling smart today) of "rights" that aren't spelled out anywhere and IGNORE inalienble rights guaranteed to all law abiding "free" people!
There, I'm done.
Jon

DON'T get me started on how prisoners live!! I'm too tired to climb up on the soap box.

Ya know...it may be hard for some of you to believe, but I used to be a liberal in my youth. Really. I hugged trees, saved the whales and was a member of the Clamshell Alliance. I protested the Seabrook Nuke plant with a peace sign pin on my denim jacket on one side and a "No nukes" pin on the other. Now, I still love and respect trees, want to save whales - but for the rest of my mispent youth, I saw the error of my ways and matured. Thank god! :D

Back
Top Bottom