Another reason to stay out of the UK...if it passes

peterk123

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wait a minute.... banning meat is not the solution. They don't fart once they are ground up. I think, ultimately we need to kill all living animals. Yes, that seems like the logical solution. I deserve a Nobel Prize.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
All the good British "men's men" died in WW2. Only the wimps and cuckolds remained, and look what they've become in just two generations.
Tell that to the Royal Marines and you'll be hanging upside down by your ball bag. Those guys are some of the toughest, most adaptive military men I've ever had the pleasure of serving with.

I'm pretty sure the minority rules the majority over there too...and their political structure isn't set up like ours. There's no checks and balances and most of the country gets screwed by the cucks in London.

Laura

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew Old England was no more when Khan advised citizens to "run and hide" during the last terrorist attack....Churchill would roll over in his grave.

NewGuyRay

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Probably the dumbest thing i’ll read on NES today. Thanks for getting that out of the way, dildo.
Apparently, another mistake is thinking you might come back with a thoughtful defense of the nutrition advice I was criticizing.

You mentioned in an earlier post that you knew vegetarians who were healthier than you. From that statement alone, one could surmise that you are in fact following a doctor's nutrition advice. Have you actually read the USDA's dietary guidance which is the basis for the medical community's advice? Follow it closely and you too could end up as part of the current obesity and type 2 diabetes crisis. I used to follow it as well and ended up overweight and in less than optimal health. I decide to do my own research on what it meant to eat healthily. I'm much better off for it.

Since we love conspiracy theories here on NES, you are aware that mainstream nutrition advice (i.e. government, American Heart, and etc.) is Association, the medical community is based around what is best for the processed food industry and big pharma and not, what is best for the public at large. The classic advice of "eat crap, but in moderation, and join a gym" is making some groups a crap-load of money at the expense of public health. Being a lemming is a personal choice -- enjoy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vegetarianism and all its forms are an eating disorder with its participants seeking to find some comfort in the fact they hate themselves because they were likely abused as children.

The truth is the fattest and unhealthiest people out there are vegetarians. Remember that almost no one goes vegan and eats only salads, beans and lentils. Everything in a convenience store short of the jerky and slim jims is vegan safe from chips to soda to juice to oreos and all the candy bars. Just about everything that makes you fat (IE, carbs) is vegan safe. And most vegetarians sink into a diet of basically crackers, chips, bread, cheese and all the unhealthy snacks because it's cheaper and easier and more satisfying than eating 10 bowls of salad a day.

I'm in my 40's and still wear my high school size pants, but I only eat 5 bowls of salad a day and fill the rest with a little eggs, meat, nuts and fish.

Top Bottom