Another reason to stay out of the UK...if it passes

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Humans are omnivores for a reason we need meat to survive we need. It's a primordial necessity.
That’s bologna, sorry. I know plenty of vegetarians that are healthier than I am. It might be a little more difficult getting some of the iron and the likes, but it’s definitely doable.

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That’s bologna, sorry. I know plenty of vegetarians that are healthier than I am. It might be a little more difficult getting some of the iron and the likes, but it’s definitely doable.
Sure, and horses and cows are healthy too, but look at their brains. Study nutrition. And you will find that mammals need certain foods to developed brain cells that you can't get from grasses, nuts and grains!

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Sure, and horses and cows are healthy too, but look at their brains. Study nutrition. And you will find that mammals need certain foods to developed brain cells that you can't get from grasses, nuts and grains!
while i'll admit my fiancee' is a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket sometimes, she's by far the smartest person i've ever met in my life. She might know a thing or two about nutrition too as a doctor.

Me...I like brisket and salt rubbed pork shoulder and my brain is in OK shape after about 15 years of self inflicted abuse...but i'm not winning any awards for my IQ.

Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
while i'll admit my fiancee' is a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket sometimes, she's by far the smartest person i've ever met in my life. She might know a thing or two about nutrition too as a doctor.

Me...I like brisket and salt rubbed pork shoulder and my brain is in OK shape after about 15 years of self inflicted abuse...but i'm not winning any awards for my IQ.
Ron has the right idea......
View: https://youtu.be/GXhJPey3i_A

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We didn’t spend millions of years getting to the top of the food chain just to eat a GD salad.

I’ve never had any desire to go there anyway. Let them weaken themselves even more, they’re literally going to just surrender eventually to the first country that walks in anyway, or to the goat f***ers that're already taking over there.

snax

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
F that guy. F the Brits. F London. F England and all of Europe and their stupid laws.
If people here (USA) like that trash, then they should just move over there and leave us here with our constitution intact.
I can see future progressives packing scotus with vegans

C. Stockwell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You could ban meat in the US pretty easily under the post-Wickard Commerce Clause precedent. Very, very easily. Probably wouldn't even need a statute, just a FDA directive.

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Britain went to Hell once you realize their super spy needs to be convinced to NOT carry a .25ACP.

James Bond sucks. Mack Bolan for the win.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
OK, so when they all die off can we colonize England? [rofl]

boiler_eng

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This. By far, the worse food I have ever eaten was in London. Even their fish and chips was mediocre.

Pubs closing at 9pm.

That city is worse than Boston.
I asked for a recommendation on a place to eat from a customer, went and had fish and chips, and then told the customer how bad it was. Their answer was that you had to go to a specific place, otherwise all the kitchen staff didn't have the heritage to know how to make good fish and chips ... apparently anyone with good taste moved out of the restaurant industry?

After 2 failed attempts at trying to find good food I ended up going to Pret a Manger every night and getting a sandwich and lager and eating in my room. Now I know why our UK manager raved about that steak he had at Applebees on vacation in Florida ....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The UK does not exist anymore. Its just a 3rd world commie hell hole from everything I see and hear about.
Just what the left wants to turn us into.

Reactions: jpk

NewGuyRay

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

First mistake here is taking nutrition advice from a doctor -- whether in a relationship with said doctor or not.

PappyM3

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Why stop there?

I personally take it a step further. Think of all the innocent plants. That’s why I don’t eat any carbon-based lifeforms.

Seriously though, while banning is tyrannical and extreme, the world could use people eating a little less meat. While global population isn’t increasing exponentially anymore, it is large enough that even a 2% linear increase is added a whole lot of people to this planet. A planet that is not increasing in size. Bottom line is that livestock take a large amount of land and there won’t be enough land in the not too distant future. Personally, I’d like to preserve forests and woodlands as much as possible for children and grandchildren.

Top Bottom