• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another Rally?

kurtb

NES Member
The legislature is having another special session on Sunday. Keep up the pressure - yes?

Maybe we can get Goal to blast about it again. My only fear is that only a handful of people show up and the press says ... "see .. only a handful of nut jobs care about this". They would put that on the front page - even though they ignored the thousands last weekend because it didn't fit their narrative.

Maybe we can get Goal to blast about it again. My only fear is that only a handful of people show up and the press says ... "see .. only a handful of nut jobs care about this". They would put that on the front page - even though they ignored the thousands last weekend because it didn't fit their narrative.
Correct, this only works to our advantage if we have thousands of protestors. We would need massive organization and participation.

Just tell everyone that this a rally to stop the unconstitutional ban of Apple Iphones by the AG.

Millions of our great citizens would be there faster than a minuteman can get his pants on!

Those Apple people will wait days sleeping outside in the freezing rain and sleet. Having wade through snow ten feet deep just to get in line for a chance at buying one.

Two thousand people in line hoping to be one of the lucky ones to purchase one of the twenty in stock!
Just so they can twitter they got one...

And..... then sell it on Fleabay for a hefty profit!

Coming to a voter booth near you!

Last edited:
In.

I wonder how much these rallies cost GOAL. Then I wonder if, every week, NES could come together and pool funds to make them happen every week.

-Knowing after this week, the state house may be fruitless; this is a big state with many places to go that will get attention.

In.

I wonder how much these rallies cost GOAL. Then I wonder if, every week, NES could come together and pool funds to make them happen every week.

-Knowing after this week, the state house may be fruitless; this is a big state with many places to go that will get attention.

I always thought if we could get $10 from every NES member we could buy a pretty nice billboard for a few months.

We need to make it the cool, in thing to do.

Have prizes and a game like can you guess which forefather said this?

Or what year did we grant or loose this essential right?

Pin the tail on the Healey!

Spin the wheel of misfortune. Beep, beep, bbeep, beep.. You are now a felon! Yaaay! Woohoo!

With a T-shirt cannon that you shoot to destroy the whole constitution with, to earn a prize.

A free Ted Nugent concert for all MA CCW holders only(must be an unrestricted ltc). To be held at the local Chuck E Cheese.
Can't have all you restricted people in a place that only allows children 10 and under.

A soccer game with all little kids playing, sponsored by GOAL!

Take the G out of gun and call them FUN!

Fire pots not guns..Ok.. that one is way out of line here...

Last edited:
GOALnis asking people to stop by the State House on Saturday to meet with their legislators on this. Wallace has talking points on his FB page.

Got this email from the person who started the petition on change.org:

JUL 25, 2016 — Thank you everyone for the support I have closed the petition in 6 days we gathered 26,480 signatures. I will plan to drop the petition off Wednesday July 27th around 11 am if anyone is available I have hear there is a rally planned for that morning starting at 10 am.

Back
Top Bottom