Another powder measure - Quick Measure

First I've seen it. The set up gets into Holy Cow Expensive. Why wouldn't they put a video of it in use on their site? At the height shown it would be too tall to be filled while mounted on any of my machines. I'm curious how the measurement mechanism works though. I'd like to see it in action.

First I've seen it. The set up gets into Holy Cow Expensive. Why wouldn't they put a video of it in use on their site? At the height shown it would be too tall to be filled while mounted on any of my machines. I'm curious how the measurement mechanism works though. I'd like to see it in action.

That's what I was thinking. When the website said "Call us and we'll explain it to you" I kind of lost interest.

That's a bargain compared to a prometheus.

I was immediately turned off seeing the vacation notice from LAST April on the website. Come on people, if you can't take care of a little thing like that, I'm not gonna have a lot of faith in your sales pitch.

I look at stuff like that Prometheus and think "I can build that. I have the technology."

Then I remember my day job and all my other projects, and die a little inside.

Back
Top Bottom