• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another Poll

No, the thousands of laws already on the books need adding to.a[rolleyes]

You're missing my point. If I were pres. an executive action would get rid of a whole bunch of rules created by prior ea's. I'd want to hear what the EA is before I decided whether to support it or not.

My position is we did better with one gun law, the 2A.

The assumption being that any executive action would adversely effect the second amendment?

Congress is supposed to make the laws, not the Present. The War Powers Act gave the President the ability to bypass a gridlocked Congress during times of war with executive actions and it has been abused by every President since. A constitutional chech & balance is gone.

As if Obama and Lynch are sitting back watching this poll and/or any other poll before deciding to act in a tyrannical unconstitutional manner?
I don't waste my time "voting" in these things cuz even if it were 88 to 12 in "our" favor the treasonous un-American maggot can and will do as he pleases. And his despicable wife will stand to his side - sneering at the 88%.
Polls/Opinion questions/etc?
As if an administration led, by a tyrannical former consort of murderer William Ayers, an administration that considers NRA members terrorists really gives a flying rats ass about internet polls that aren't conducted/manipulated by one of their "friendlies"?... Someone above said they tried to vote but were put on" Wait".

"Wait"..... (til January 2017).

Back
Top Bottom