• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another Paper City Cerakote Job

Only thing I wish I could change is the Ace stock is a tad long at 10" not including the bumper. Ace makes a shorter one but it's too short, at like 7 1/4" I think. Even adding a 1" bumper gets you to 8 1/4". Wish I could be around 9-9 1/2" w/bumper.

Marshall's prices are very reasonable and the turn around is fast. And he's a great guy to shoot the sheet with as well.

Color and work looks great, as does the rifle itself. Have you checked out the fixed Magpul MOE stock? I'm not sure what the LOP is, but I thought I remembered it being a little bit shorter than the Ace stock. I had the same problem too - needed something inbetween sizes. Ended up getting an ACS-L and fixed it at my desired position.

Had my upper, lower and diamond head rail done in burnt bronze from paper city. Rifle isn't together yet but looks great so far. Marshall did an excellent job

Have you checked out the fixed Magpul MOE stock?

I have tried the vltor modstock (fixed rifle length), which is 10" and it feels pretty good, but like the looks and sturdiness of the Ace a little better. Don't like the look of the Magpul solid although they do have a skeletonized version now but also appears to be 10".

Back
Top Bottom