Another MSP goes off the reservation

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Un-natural act is usually the charge they pile on for oral sex.

in the cab of a pick up truck there are not a lot of options

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
"He is expected to be arraigned today in Lynn District Court. State Police have also scheduled a hearing today to change Montanez’s duty status.
He'll be promoted to Captain, after he gets out of sex rehab

“The actions of Montanez as alleged in the Lynn Police report are an outrageous breach of duty and a violation of the public trust,” said Dave Procopio, a state police spokesman. “Montanez’s behavior, as alleged, is an utter embarrassment to the Department and the overwhelming majority of troopers who wear the badge with integrity and honor.”
which really means 'why did he get caught? why didn't he go to Chelsea?"

State Police Internal Affairs will open its own investigation into Montanez’s behavior."
Shocked! Shocked I say!

Last edited:

OB1Kenobi

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Prostitution should be legal.

2. The other thread where the LEO goes crazy on a "said" John because the guy had a CCW got different responses.

3. he wants to pay for the P? use your own car next time.

4. he should have been fired based on using a cruiser to get laid off duty anyway. on duty? i don't know. [laugh] if he was deep deep deep undercover, he may have been covered. (kidding for you sarcasm impaired folks)

it reads that he was relived of his duties so i don't see the problem here. he's lucky he didn't get shot IMO.

what is wrong with these dudes?

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I will bet money his defense will be that he was working on developing information, which is why she was in the vehicle doing what she was doing, and that he ran from the cops to protect his cover.

Executive

NES Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
3. he wants to pay for the P? use your own car next time.
Why? A state issued vehicle is just another perk of the job. The troopers in my area use their unmarked cars for everything from taking their kids to little league to grocery shopping to going out with the family.

Chris

OB1Kenobi

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why? A state issued vehicle is just another perk of the job. The troopers in my area use their unmarked cars for everything from taking their kids to little league to grocery shopping to going out with the family.

Chris
i am not familiar with the MSP's policy on the use of their cruisers. i have two in my hood as i see the cruisers in the driveway. these are *marked* cruisers MSP style.

however, going out to eat, to the mall, to Wal Mart Ect. is NOT going to / from work. as i've never seen a cruiser at any of those establishments.

unlike Fire Chiefs in some towns / cities and even elected officials that get a car and a gas card to use 24/7.

again, the guy is an idiot. however, the war on prostitution / drugs is even worse.

ETA: notwithstanding someone who is always "on call".... i don't see how even a bootie call would suggest one using a cruiser to go get some ass.

it's (his) job on the line and obviously, he lost.

Last edited:

joeendris

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A small lab with my roommate, Brain, in Central, M
Efrain Montanez, 50, of Salem, allegedly let a suspected prostitute into his pickup truck in a parking lot between Union and Blake streets in the North Shore city while he was off duty, State Police said in a statement.

<snip>

A pursuit ensued. At the intersection of Washington and Broad streets, Pumphret left the car and the truck continued driving, running through a stop sign. The truck ultimately pulled over in Nahant on Lynn Shore Drive, authorities said.

If she jumped out of the truck, how could she allegedly have gotten in? She was either in or not, there's no alleged anything. What's with the ridiculous terminology? Innocent until proven guilty only applies to the prostituting, not whether she was in the car or not. [hmmm]

Last edited:

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
They are interviewing the troopers wife of 30 years on Channel 5..... he is on the run...... "he no come home"

He is suspended WITHOUT pay

yanici

NES Member
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Saw his wife on the 7 News. She keeps trying to believe he's a great husband and blah blah blah. I feel sorry for her. It's gonna be devestating both financially as well as mentally for her and the family. What a waste.

Top Bottom