Another Mosin Nagant Holy Grail...

USMA-82

NES Member
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Proof that if you wait long enough, something you've been itching for might just turn up!!!

P-267.jpg

P-264.jpg

P-2613.jpg

P-263.jpg

P-261.jpg

Drool, Fred. It's OK.

Ken, what a wonderful piece!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was lucky I purchased one form Dennis a couple years ago. They are VERY hard to find and your looks ever so nice.

Now remember, the 12 steps. First step, you buy one firearm, second step you buy two and so on....you are on step 12 by the 10th power by now[laugh]

A Finn P! Not many out there. Was it luck or just the right find at the right price?

Close - it was the right find at the wrong price! I paid too much for it, damn it! And what's worse, I don't care because I've been looking for one for some time. What is it about there being about 27 variations of Finn rifles that makes you want to find all of them?

I particularly like the P-series because of the history behind it, and the story of Col. Saloranta. I wish I could find a biography (in English) somewhere. There are plenty of short articles on the internet, but I'd like to read the rest of the story.....

Back
Top Bottom