• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another idiot with carry-on firearm

I saw that on the television . The newscast person advised on how to properly store, lock , and check a firearm while flying . She also commented on packing your ammo away separately from the firearm. It was good advice and she seemed to know what she was talking about. Which was surprising since is was channel 7.

I saw that on the television . The newscast person advised on how to properly store, lock , and check a firearm while flying . She also commented on packing your ammo away separately from the firearm. It was good advice and she seemed to know what she was talking about. Which was surprising since is was channel 7.
Who was it?

Of any local station, they're the ones I'd expect that from. Because they're not affiliated with NBC, CBS, ABC, or FOX. They're independent. Whatever agenda they have comes from their owners (Ed Ansin's sons), not a national MSM org.

Always, always, always do a weapons free/safety check of your person & carryon bag before entering the airport. Declared firearm stays in locked container. Even use a separate carryon bag that you know never sees the range/firearm/etc. At least that's what I do.

Always, always, always do a weapons free/safety check of your person & carryon bag before entering the airport. Declared firearm stays in locked container. Even use a separate carryon bag that you know never sees the range/firearm/etc. At least that's what I do.

When I picked my son up at MHT on Christmas Eve, I checked to make sure I was armed before I went into the airport. But I wasn’t going through TSA 😉

She probably got fired after that. Can't have proper news reporting.

Says he was charged with “unlawful possession” so using my journalist to English translation app, I’m going with “no LTC” which is a much bigger pot of hot water then having firearms in carry on.

In before “there once was a man from nantucket…” replies.
I was paid to not testify in Suffolk court involving a Nantucket case (they never got to me and the attorneys decided my testimony was not worth another day of trial). The person who hired me offered an extra $100 on my fee if I used the word "The man from Nantucket" in my testimony - and I did work with a man from Nantucket. Only time I was a professional shooter (my job was to fire various guns for remote noise measurement).

He'll be gone by the time of his arraignment. He has a history of disciplinary issues going back to his college days. He was arrested for B&E back then.

The Patriots have cut players for less. Remember Chandler Jones? And that guy who rolled his car over on 95? Antonio Brown.
Nah. They are going to keep him at all costs. He may be stupid but he is really good.

He'll be gone by the time of his arraignment. He has a history of disciplinary issues going back to his college days. He was arrested for B&E back then.

The Patriots have cut players for less. Remember Chandler Jones? And that guy who rolled his car over on 95? Antonio Brown.
And Aaron Hernandez.

So, are we evaluating this case on the facts or on the reputation of the person involved. Given how the Commonwealth typically handles possession cases where gang-bangers are involved, what is Jones really facing here? Does Mass settle for taking their pound of flesh and use the high cap possession charge as weight to force a plea? Do they plead him out with a suspended sentence that sets him up as a prohibited person?

Given the arrogance, or stupidity of what he's charged with, does making an example of him really serve as any kind of deterrent? Since we just learned today that Hunter Biden will skate on his gun "situation", is the state really going to put the black guy away for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom