• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another Hate Hoax: Anti-Gun Doctor Sends Himself a Death Threat

Maybe the threat will prove real and he will have a desk pop. I see the sheriff scene Blazing Saddles in my mind while typing.

these types are usually terrible surgeons so they have to look for other gigs. if staging a threat he hopefully receives some hefty punishment, although I'm not holding my breath to see it.

What a fat serf.... I have no problem with fighting gun violence.... maybe he should post some demographics about the kinds of 'kids' (read gang members) that are getting shot rolling through his ER.

Leave the rest of civil society who doesn't shoot each other the f*** alone.

Don't lose your nerve now, buddy. Carry through with your threat.

So many inconsistencies with his story I have little doubt he did it himself.

All hoaxers (hate crime hoax, gun control hoax, rape accusation hoax, false ERPO report, etc.) should, if found guilty, be given the maximum punishment that someone who ACTUALLY committed such a crime would have gotten. That'll dis-incentivize a few people from putting out their bullshit.

This is what happens when the demand for gun control exceeds the supply of events that promote gun control.

Their ilk is so deranged that they think a killer prints out a color note and puts it on a car windshield before coming back later to do the deed.
I'm pretty sure that's how it use to happen on TV shows back in the 70's, except back then the note was made from letters cut out of a magazine.

There appears to be no downside to doing this. If they get away with it, their status as a victim is raised. If they get busted, they claim to be “raising awareness“ and are promoted as “brave” and “speaking truth to power”.

Back
Top Bottom