another gun belt question- need help

plenty of discussions here on gun belts, and I searched but didn't find my question.

I'm looking for another belt, 1.5" leather, ratchet (not holes), but I'm looking for one that has a buckle that does NOT set off metal detectors. Carbon-fiber would likely be ideal...
I'm on 4-6 airplanes a month for work, wear dress pants and shirt so it has to be someone "dressy". While I don't fly every flight with my edc I do on occasion (if I'm not doing carry on only for shorter trips, and not heading to NY/NJ).

Love my RGB, but hate having to take it off through security...and their website seems to be dead, so not sure they still exist

anyone know a company that has what I'm looking for?

I don’t think nexbelt makes a non-metallic one, do they? Wore mine through TSA (precheck) without having to take it off though. When I went through the peasant line on the return flight I did.

Do you have PreCheck? I keep my Wilderness belt on, just show the buckle to the ‘officer’ (lol) and if they are feeling enterprising, I might get wanded, but usually just get waved through.

Do you have PreCheck? I keep my Wilderness belt on, just show the buckle to the ‘officer’ (lol) and if they are feeling enterprising, I might get wanded, but usually just get waved through.

I do, CLEAR and PreCheck. I'm through security fairly quickly, just have to pull my belt off and go back through if I leave it on

nexbelt arrived today. with regular shipping it took 2 work days (ordered Wednesday night, arrived in mailbox Saturday Morning)

Looks great, seems like a quality product. My concern is that it's very thin compared to the RBG I'm wearing now. I'm hoping that it will handle the weight without "curling" like a non gun belt.

Back
Top Bottom