• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another good night

The wife had to work late tonight so I thought I'd try my luck again on my little pond. Tonight in the company of the dog some bull frogs and some mallards I caught 2 pickerels and 1 bass and again I drank 3 beers. Now I know we all have caught bigger bass and pickerels before but on my little pond these two on ultra light gear were trophies, and it was a good night. Here a few pictures. IMG_0435.jpg IMG_0434.jpg IMG_0431.jpg IMG_0426.jpg IMG_0437.jpg

Beers and fish after a day of work, doesn't get much better. Well if they were 6lb walleyes maybe. [grin]

Just had one of those nights my self. Went out to a local pond with the old lady and her 6 year oldworm dunking and caught a bunch of shell crackers. Ran low on worms so let them fish had a few beers and a stogie listened to the birds then tried calling turkeys for tomorrow morning.

Squatch 413, Now thats what I'm talking about. Just being out there soaking it all in, enjoying the evening. It's almost like catching a fish doesn't matter. Notice I said almost and a couple of beers and a stogie adds to it. [cheers]

Squatch 413, Now thats what I'm talking about. Just being out there soaking it all in, enjoying the evening. It's almost like catching a fish doesn't matter. Notice I said almost and a couple of beers and a stogie adds to it. [cheers]

Yup was fun watching the kid catch the lovers. Soaking up the nice weather enjoying a few beers and some backwoods. Here's to many more days like these.[cheers]

Nice, nothing better than taking a kid fishing. I'll buzz you soon about a Quabbin trip. Must spread some rep around blah blah blah.

Nice, nothing better than taking a kid fishing. I'll buzz you soon about a Quabbin trip. Must spread some rep around blah blah blah.

It is a treat taking a kid fishing. Seeing the look on a kids face when the shellcrackers are biting is as good as landing an 8 lb largemouth. I must also spread some rep around. Sounds good man. I was out in your neck of the woods turkey hunting this morning.

It is a treat taking a kid fishing. Seeing the look on a kids face when the shellcrackers are biting is as good as landing an 8 lb largemouth. I must also spread some rep around. Sounds good man. I was out in your neck of the woods turkey hunting this morning.

Sheet, I can't drive down the road in the morning without dodging the turkeys. The hard part is finding a legal place where you can actually shoot them. Got my biggest smallie ever today at the Quabbin, six and a half pounds.

935242_556363737741189_1338131379_n.jpg

Sheet, I can't drive down the road in the morning without dodging the turkeys. The hard part is finding a legal place where you can actually shoot them. Got my biggest smallie ever today at the Quabbin, six and a half pounds.
Obie nice smallie. I know if they're everywhere you can't shoot em here too.
935242_556363737741189_1338131379_n.jpg

awesome. I still gotta go with you one of these days. [grin]

Anytime man you know how to reach me.

Back
Top Bottom