• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another Ghost Gun Article

One of my biggest fears is that these liberal gun grabbers start getting educated on guns and begin to know what they are talking about.

There have been so many idiots out there - 'shoulder thing that goes up', 'magazines get fired once and then discarded', 'gun show loophole', etc... that their arguments are really easy to discredit.

This moron has educated himself beyond the typical gun grabber. They all talk about how easy it is to make a gun, but this guy actually did it. His numbers are ridiculous - $250 to rent a drill press? I finished 5 lowers on a drill press that I bought for $60. But he did demonstrate how relatively easy the process is.

Surrendering his home built guns to the police just proved what an agenda-driven dbag this guy really is.

The ghost gun idea really gets the antis going for some reason. Last time I saw an anti relative he was ranting about this.

One is required to have a magazine lock not specifically a Bullet Button if one has specific features like a pistol grip, folding or colapsable stock, flash hider.

And on California that is only one way to configured such a rifle.

One can also configure it with no evil features (note a muzzle brake isnt a evil feature) and then you can use "detachable magazines" with no capacity limit as long as a presumption exists that you owned them prior to the last day of 1999.
I thought you needed a bullet button in Cali?

Last edited:
"California state senator Kevin Deleon introduced a bill to ban ghost guns last year, following the Santa Monica mass shooting. Governor Jerry Brown vetoed it a few months later."

Well, that's a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom