• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another "Dumbass With Gun" Story........

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Man-shot-and-killed-at-Memorial-Day-party-122822189.html

Excerpt:

Man showing off gun at Memorial Day party accidentally shot, killed

HOUSTON -- A man was accidentally shot and killed late Sunday while celebrating Memorial Day with family and friends at a party in southeast Houston, according to investigators.

The Houston Fire Department responded to a shooting call at a home in the 7600 block of Hereford shortly after 11 p.m. and found one man suffering from a gunshot wound to the chest.

Investigators said a group of people were having a Memorial Day party in the backyard when two guests decided to show off their handguns. They were comparing their weapons when one discharged, hitting one of the men.

It doesn't say if alcohol was involved [rolleyes]

I bet Sarah Brady is having a good laugh right now. [sad2]

nvestigators said a group of people were having a Memorial Day party in the backyard when two guests decided to show off their handguns. They were comparing their weapons when one discharged, hitting one of the men.
From the video:
The men were carrying handguns, one a small caliber pistol. Somehow, it went off.
[rolleyes] I really only know of one good way to make a gun "go off".... (maybe two if it has a hammer)

Must have been one of those "Saturday night specials" that have a tendency to just go off if you look at them wrong.

I bet Sarah Brady is having a good laugh right now.
No way, thats just not her style. I'm sure she is giving nothing but thoughts and prayers and a moment of silence for the victim.

At least he wasn't using an assault clip, everyone there would have died.

Darwin award? That goes to the brother and sister who went for a swim last night in 55 degree Atlantic at night.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

This dumbass is 76 years old, he should be smart enough to know when a pellet gun is more suitable for the conditions:

i loved that:
"The man’s wife said to him, “Well, I told you” as he was being arrested, police said."

:)

The fog of war, a man gets tunnel vision. Looked up east grand folks man, it’s a very densely packed city/town, I’m not sure he’s playing with a full deck

This dumbass is 76 years old, he should be smart enough to know when a pellet gun is more suitable for the conditions:

Dont give him too much credit. His generation voted for a lot of government.

Back
Top Bottom