Another day at the MRA....

The wife is working late, I'm leaving work to hit the gym and then time to pop a few and blow off some steam. Last time out, I found it disturbing how much better I shot the 1911 then the m&p. I shoulda took some pic's of the targets...but I forgot. Anyone else headin out for some shootin tonight?

The wife is working late, I'm leaving work to hit the gym and then time to pop a few and blow off some steam. Last time out, I found it disturbing how much better I shot the 1911 then the m&p. I shoulda took some pic's of the targets...but I forgot. Anyone else headin out for some shootin tonight?

I shoot everything better than the m&p..lol We have a Colt Gold Cup 1911, and that is what I shoot the best, by far.. [laugh]

I think I'm carrying the wrong gun. I need to find a holster for the 1911... If, God forbid, I even need to use a gun I feel more confidant with the 1911.... then again the trigger on the m&p is pretty rough, maybe I should just look into gettin that fixed and judge after that.

Where do you shoot?

I think I'm carrying the wrong gun. I need to find a holster for the 1911... If, God forbid, I even need to use a gun I feel more confidant with the 1911.... then again the trigger on the m&p is pretty rough, maybe I should just look into gettin that fixed and judge after that.

If you have an unmodified Mass trigger M&P, get it fixed and it'll make a world of difference.

Greg Derr, Marshfield is the guy you want to work on your M&P

I love working in Cummings Park, I leave my office window open in the nice weather and listen to the sound of gunfire echo off the buildings

I'm heading up to HSC after work to get my bi-weekly self-qualification in. Have to keep the skills fresh. Or at least, that's what I tell myself so I can go have fun more often.

I'll probably be at MRA tonight... maybe around 7 or 8 ish. I'll be the Asian guy with the Larue Tactical hat sighting in an AR [smile] If you see me say hello!

Greg Derr, Marshfield is the guy you want to work on your M&P

I love working in Cummings Park, I leave my office window open in the nice weather and listen to the sound of gunfire echo off the buildings

Sounds like a typical workday in the Bronx.

Back
Top Bottom