• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another cop executed by black scumbag.

Not for nothing but there is a big difference between this and what will happen if and when we go up against a tyrannical govt.

Tyrannical government????? Some poor dude is being whacked to the tune of 32K a day by some .gov agency that doesn't like his stock pond that he legally built on his own property. What the hell is your definition of tyrannical?

I'm sorry you missed the point. Blacks have a perception that they are being targeted by law enforcement. Be it real or imagined is of no difference at this point. The perception exists. They are now taking steps to fight back.

The police have for the last decade escalated their tactics, becoming more paramilitary by the day. We've all complained of it. Ruby Ridge, no-knock 2 AM door bashing, Watertown. It goes on-and-on and the police keep raising the bar. What you saw in this assassination is the result of those tactics. I've warned for years that this would be the result and now it's here.

And, Yes I read the article. What I saw was a frustrated black man doing the only thing he knows how to do to fight back. I don't condone it but the act was inevitable. Guess what? It's going to continue to happen until things change. The black culture, the unemployment, the poverty, the lack of father figures, the welfare state and the jack booted tactics.

Shooting an unsuspecting man in the back is bull white green or whatever color floats your boat. That's a chicken **** move across the board.

Blacks also get harassed more by the cops in almost entirely black neighborhoods. That one sticks in my craw a bit. Like man we get harassed. Well there's not a lot of other ethnicities for them to pick on in your neighborhood is there. Just like I bet white people in Duxbury get pulled over more. Why because it's a predominantly white town.

Make up your minds, guys. If a cop shoots a person, you're all "cordwood!!!". If someone actually starts stacking them, you're all "boofugginhoo". All you self proclaimed III%ers, this is exactly what you'd have to do at go time. Want an omelette? Gotta break some eggs, and that's gonna be messy. You people crack me up.

Bingo. Cant have it both ways.

If I get off'd by a ferguson person or III%r whilst checking my tweets and eating a BBQ sandwich... I want Ed to execute my NES will.
Atilla gets my rugged good looks
Jibbr gets my sweaty Magpul cap or Airsoft gun. YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH
Snacks gets my only Surefire light
Frenchy gets all my thin blue line gear
GPP gets his clothes back.
Derek gets to spot while Xtry shoots my urn with some kind of explosive round
Ed gets my new tattoo
Ben gets my Troy rail, and challenge coins.

Last edited:
th

If I get off'd by a ferguson person or III%r whilst checking my tweets and eating a BBQ sandwich... I want Ed to execute my NES will.

I hereby swear to wear your face as a mask and slay box in your memory.

Are we all jumping the gun? The only color I read was the red ford the "dark completed" perp was driving. Sorry, but I like facts, and I dont know if this has anything to do with race. I'm pretty dark completed at the end of August, and I'm Irish and Lithuanian.
Are we connecting dots that don't need connecting. Maybe the cop isnt such a nice guy and did something to the guys wife, mother, daughter?
Until I see proof that this was part of the race war, I'm more inclined to believe something more realistic. Remember the guy in Pennsylvania last year?

Step away from the bong. Did you just wake up or something????[rolleyes]

Step away from the bong. Did you just wake up or something????[rolleyes]

No, I'm looking for facts and not seeing any.
BLMers have called for cops and whites to be killed, I know that. ISIS has also called for cops and military to be killed. And a dozen people on this site have said they'd shoot a cop if they did xyz.
The "dark complected" guy could be black, middle eastern or Italian (Texas in August, might have a good tan).
Based on cops actions lately, I'll hold my judgement on a rising up of the oppressed masses and say this guy probably f'ed over the wrong guy who took the cordwood line into action.

Ed gets my new tattoo

What the Eff do I get? What kind of horseshit is this?!?

Ed gets my new tattoo

Do I at least get your Troy gear.

Call it messed up thinking, but I honestly sometimes wish this sh*t would happen here in safe, "civilized" Boston. Right smack dab in the middle of downtown, and on a daily basis. All out thuggery, anarchy, total zoo like Baltimore/NYC/Compton etc. Cuz maybe then the whole "only cops should have guns /only restricted LTCs in Boston, Cambridge, Brookline etc" sh*t would start to ease up a little...When wifey after wifey is raped and murdered, when cop after cop is assassinated...Maybe then some people might change their liberal/Anti effed-up ways of thinking.. if their relatives, friends and coworkers were set upon at random on Boylston Street by knife and gun wielding scumballs that the Libs have released from jail over and over. Hell, when there is a rapist making headlines the PD hands out whistles. Murder a few coeds from BU on the Green Line every night and there may be a groundswell of "maybe this ain't such a safe haven after all"....I think at least some of the Sheeple agree with Boston Superintendent Minnie Mouse Evans' (and other towns chiefs) strict gun control policies cuz they feel, y'know" nice and safe here in the beautiful, civilized, ultra-educated Back Bay, North End...Not too many gangs roaming the beautiful Boston Waterfront or aboard the 515pm train to Wellesley, so people/sheeple "feel safe".

Last edited:
Call it messed up thinking, but I honestly sometimes wish this sh*t would happen here in safe, "civilized" Boston. Right smack dab in the middle of downtown, and on a daily basis. All out thuggery, anarchy, total zoo like Baltimore/NYC/Compton etc. Cuz maybe then the whole "only cops should have guns /only restricted LTCs in Boston, Cambridge, Brookline etc" sh*t would start to ease up a little...When wifey after wifey is raped and murdered, when cop after cop is assassinated...Maybe then some people might change their liberal/Anti effed-up ways of thinking.. if their relatives, friends and coworkers were set upon at random on Boylston Street by knife and gun wielding scumballs that the Libs have released from jail over and over. Hell, when there is a rapist making headlines the PD hands out whistles. Murder a few coeds from BU on the Green Line every night and there may be a groundswell of "maybe this ain't such a safe haven after all"....I think at least some of the Sheeple agree with Boston Superintendent Minnie Mouse Evans' (and other towns chiefs) strict gun control policies cuz they feel, y'know" nice and safe here in the beautiful, civilized, ultra-educated Back Bay, North End...Not too many gangs roaming the beautiful Boston Waterfront or aboard the 515pm train to Wellesley, so people/sheeple "feel safe".

People like that have no desire to care for themselves, they would just demand meetings and find ways to restrict everyone more.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't I just read here on NES just a few months ago that Troy was founded by Hillary Clinton and sponsored Ruby Ridge, Waco, Black Lives Matter, and Hurricane Katrina, and AIDS?

They took down building 7 too, don't forget about that.

Shooting an unsuspecting man in the back is bull white green or whatever color floats your boat. That's a chicken **** move across the board.

Is it? What defines chickenshit in a civil war type scenario? Sorry bud, but war is a ****ing dirty, nasty, lowdown cheat to win business. That sherriff was a target of oppurtunity whether you have the stomach for it or not. If youre not ready or willing to take a chickenshit, cheap shot, then youd better stay in your bunker (shelter in place) when and if the SHTF and the GOTIME signal is blazed across the airwaves. Why do you think it hasnt happenned in this country yet? Because most of us dont have the stomach for it. You dont get to respawn in real combat, you just get to be dead.

Ed gets my new tattoo
Ben gets my Troy rail, and challenge coins.

Wait, none of that shit fits my rather large carriage anymore, are post CFG death ceremony tradesies allowed???

Sorry, shooter isn't part of some elaborate anti establishment moral compass equalizer. He's just a POS coward thug.

Looks like they caught him. He's MUCH more than "dark complected".
Let the scumbag comments continue.
I do find it funny how quick this site swings between LEO bashing and azz kissing.

What the Eff do I get? What kind of horseshit is this?!?

It's exactly the kind of horseshit you get when you have friends on the board who you trust and trust you - the specific kind of horseshit that comes for having a sense of humor and a few too many while in front of a keyboard, maybe - the kind you get when you're on the inside of an inside joke, or if it's not a joke and it's a kind of a will and testament to guys that you'd give/take booleets for because they'd do the same.

It's the kind of horseshit that some of us get and others scratch their heads and post, "What kind of horseshit is that?" I sincerely hope you get to understand it someday because I'm the kind of guy that has a list like that and some names overlap his list - especially the Derek/XTRY/Tannerite line.

But giving someone "My new tattoo" is kinda creepy - I mean really, what about the old ones? Nobody likes those ones? Why'd you bother getting tattoos nobody likes? What kind of horseshit is that?

Oh Sh1t Dude! - I just realized you were expecting to be listed - Yeah, gotta take that up with CloverSniffer - good luck Brah. Maybe you're on "double secret will items list" not posted publicly...

Last edited:
No, I'm looking for facts and not seeing any.
BLMers have called for cops and whites to be killed, I know that. ISIS has also called for cops and military to be killed. And a dozen people on this site have said they'd shoot a cop if they did xyz.
The "dark complected" guy could be black, middle eastern or Italian (Texas in August, might have a good tan).
Based on cops actions lately, I'll hold my judgement on a rising up of the oppressed masses and say this guy probably f'ed over the wrong guy who took the cordwood line into action.

I think they had the dark completion right..Not some Italian with a tan

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/637740589509963776?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Back
Top Bottom