• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another cop executed by black scumbag.

this cop could have payed the price for the thin blue line that allows some cops to beat or kill suspects. its possible the shooter literally may have gone to war. cops share a uniform so they are all one force even if they do something in another city, they may all be perceived as guilty.

Karma tends to collect it's debts. Cordwood? boohoo? it doesn't matter. Kill kids and innocents, and be protected, don't expect to get any sympathy when the tide turns and cops start receiving lead salads of their own.

I get it. Some cops do bad things. That must mean they’re all bad and we should go to war with them. What a bunch of jokers we have here. If all law enforcement went away, those same cop haters would be shitting themselves in the new world they’d be living in. I’ve seen some of you and half are either fat, old, or plain old wimps, but I won’t name names. I know you have a fantasy that you don’t need cops and can take care of a situation yourself. Even if you are Wyatt Earp with a gun, not every situation can legally be resolved with a gun.

If this country did get to a place that it came down to civil war, the lines wouldn’t be drawn as clearly as you believe. Some local PD are very pro-constitution. Mostly the rural agencies, but still. If it came down to the people randomly shooting cops, I guess I’ll be putting a few NES’ers in my sights to protect those cops.

To the LEOs on this site, how do you stomach some of these clowns?

Last edited:
Karma tends to collect it's debts. Cordwood? boohoo? it doesn't matter. Kill kids and innocents, and be protected, don't expect to get any sympathy when the tide turns and cops start receiving lead salads of their own.

Your drivel makes me think of this, for some strange reason:

Maybe it's because you're preaching the same inflammatory bullshit as the New Black Panther Party. At least they're protesting in front of a county jail and doing it in person, rather than from the comfort of their keyboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
To the LEOs on this site, how do you stomach some of these clowns?

The cops that I know here get drunk at hard dicked 3%r sleepover party's and make the same dick and ass ****ing jokes as the rest of us, then we snuggle.

Last edited:
This stuff happens because of stuff like this (below).
Honestly if I were a black male in America I'd be 10 times - maybe 25 times - angrier then most of them are.

A 30-something black engineer driving to our office in a late model Explorer during business hours got stopped twice by the local PD on the way to our office. Disgusting.

I don't know why anyone is surprised this is happening, decades of bad drug policy and police militarization led to this.

Actually no, it's all Obama's fault. [laugh]

Honestly if I were a black male in America I'd be 10 times - maybe 25 times - angrier then most of them are.

A 30-something black engineer driving to our office in a late model Explorer during business hours got stopped twice by the local PD on the way to our office. Disgusting.

Are you sure he wasn't being a dickhead? And are you sure he was ACTUALLY pulled over?

Maybe he should stop breaking the law bro.

Are you sure he wasn't being a dickhead? And are you sure he was ACTUALLY pulled over?

Thank you, beat me to it.

- - - Updated - - -

They put us in lockdown in our homes, at the suggestion of firearms we peons aren't safe enough to handle, while they rack up overtime searching for cop killers.
I've nothing to fear...I don't own dogs.

"They" put you in lockdown? You let yourself get bullied into staying in your house like a scared kitten, thats on you. Dont give me the "but I dont wanna get shot BS", because its just that, BS.

When I hear people say cops get 'protected' and that they don't get in trouble, it makes me think maybe you know more info than a grand jury. You must be privy to info that they didn't have.

By making comments like that you must have ZERO faith in the American legal system. Which in itself is odd because some of you will convict a cop to a murder based solely on a 15 second video. Yeah that's a better legal system.

When I hear people say cops get 'protected' and that they don't get in trouble, it makes me think maybe you know more info than a grand jury. You must be privy to info that they didn't have.

By making comments like that you must have ZERO faith in the American legal system. Which in itself is odd because some of you will convict a cop to a murder based solely on a 15 second video. Yeah that's a better legal system.

Well, there are many times people do have more information about a crime than the Grand Jury, due to the timing of when the information is resented, before or after a case was put before a grand jury

as for the faith in the legal system, I have no doubt that a DA would be less inclined to prosecute an LEO that they may wok side by side with. Not unreasonable.

15 seconds of video...after seeing the cop in SC plant his taser near the guy he just shot, I am inclined to be skeptical as to how the cop was threatened while a guy as running away.

i do have faith in the legal system most of the time, but there are times when you just wonder. Do you feel OJ was guilty or innocent? The girl from Wilbrahan that was stabbed by the guy with something like 31 arrests including 8 for Rape, why was he on the street. I could go on ad nausium.

These don't make you scratch your head?

Cops have an entire system to protect them, and they almost never get indicted. FFS judges give them blank checks to kick in doors, shoot dogs and innocent people and they rarely if ever get in trouble for it.

Little to no faith would be correct.

Cop shoots and kills man driving away from him, grand jury fails to indict.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom