• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another cop executed by black scumbag.

Turns my stomach to read that. Any bets as to whether or not the shooter has murdered before?

May the officer rest peacefully in the Lord's embrace.

Last edited:
Make up your minds, guys. If a cop shoots a person, you're all "cordwood!!!". If someone actually starts stacking them, you're all "boofugginhoo". All you self proclaimed III%ers, this is exactly what you'd have to do at go time. Want an omelette? Gotta break some eggs, and that's gonna be messy. You people crack me up.

Did this senseless killing have to with that black girl video that came out ( right after the reporter shooting ) calling for a race war, is that the video in question?

The BLM croud calling for this crap better watch where they step, they may start dialing 911 and get no response on the other end.

Jason.

I think most of us have seen this coming for a while. The militarization of the police, their heavy handed policy of shoot first go home safe, lack of training, etc on one side coupled with all the race baiting going on, on the other. This was inevitable.

Next step, gov and police double down, buy more mraps, drones that can taze or shoot, etc and pull more people into this mess. Throw in the EPA, BLM, etc and on off we go. I hope I'm wrong.

this cop could have payed the price for the thin blue line that allows some cops to beat or kill suspects. its possible the shooter literally may have gone to war. cops share a uniform so they are all one force even if they do something in another city, they may all be perceived as guilty.

I've been saying for years the cops need to clean up their act or the people were going to start shooting back. The cops haven't cleaned up their act nor have they made any attempt to. Now the people are shooting back. It was inevitable.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've been saying for years the cops need to clean up their act or the people were going to start shooting back. The cops haven't cleaned up their act nor have they made any attempt to. Now the people are shooting back. It was inevitable.

People? Shooting back, that was cold blooded murder. That POS should not be walking around.
Did you read the article. It's Black racist a$$holes tell other black racists a$$holes to kill white people.

Those people crack me up... All they're doing is telling people to do what they lack the courage and conviction to do themselves. Cowards... What's really sad is that some people do. Don't sing it - bring it bitch... Those people want a race war... They're what... 2% of the population... I wonder how that would end for them were it to truly happen.. Idiots.

all i know is obama and his black citizens have driven the stake into the race relation divide so deep it can never be reversed. i've said before here there's going to be another civil war with shooting in the streets in my lifetime. both civil wars will have had a common denominator....blacks. and this current shit all started from the "beer summit" 6-7 years ago, long before we let thugs rule the streets.

White libs are the ones behind all this, and they are the ones who started all of this in the first place. They will have to be taken care of, by nonpolitical means.

Shooting back??? The obama lover snuck up on him and executed him. Typical coward.

People? Shooting back, that was cold blooded murder. That POS should not be walking around.
Did you read the article. It's Black racist a$$holes tell other black racists a$$holes to kill white people.

I'm sorry you missed the point. Blacks have a perception that they are being targeted by law enforcement. Be it real or imagined is of no difference at this point. The perception exists. They are now taking steps to fight back.

The police have for the last decade escalated their tactics, becoming more paramilitary by the day. We've all complained of it. Ruby Ridge, no-knock 2 AM door bashing, Watertown. It goes on-and-on and the police keep raising the bar. What you saw in this assassination is the result of those tactics. I've warned for years that this would be the result and now it's here.

And, Yes I read the article. What I saw was a frustrated black man doing the only thing he knows how to do to fight back. I don't condone it but the act was inevitable. Guess what? It's going to continue to happen until things change. The black culture, the unemployment, the poverty, the lack of father figures, the welfare state and the jack booted tactics.

Make up your minds, guys. If a cop shoots a person, you're all "cordwood!!!". If someone actually starts stacking them, you're all "boofugginhoo". All you self proclaimed III%ers, this is exactly what you'd have to do at go time. Want an omelette? Gotta break some eggs, and that's gonna be messy. You people crack me up.

Not for nothing but there is a big difference between this and what will happen if and when we go up against a tyrannical govt.

Sorry NES, after this one it's finally time for me to out myself: If the SHTF, I'm going to be on the side of my local police.

Yeah if its between the afroterrorist\anarchist cop hating types I'll be with the local fuzz.

Last edited:
Are we all jumping the gun? The only color I read was the red ford the "dark completed" perp was driving. Sorry, but I like facts, and I dont know if this has anything to do with race. I'm pretty dark completed at the end of August, and I'm Irish and Lithuanian.
Are we connecting dots that don't need connecting. Maybe the cop isnt such a nice guy and did something to the guys wife, mother, daughter?
Until I see proof that this was part of the race war, I'm more inclined to believe something more realistic. Remember the guy in Pennsylvania last year?

[laugh]

[laugh] No kidding....I love keyboard commandos.... [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom