• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another celebrity with an opinion on gun laws...

Screw her and her opinion. She quotes Australia gun control like shes informed. Now about those knife attacks...Idiot.

original.jpg

Last edited:
At least a lot of celebs spoke out against the Chattanooga shooting. Oh wait, nevermind...

No shootings since Port Arthur, huh? Hmmm, let's see, just a few months ago there was that cafe, where of course, everyone was disarmed for the convenience of the shooter. However, not being on Faceplant, I can't reply to her comments.

No shootings since Port Arthur, huh? Hmmm, let's see, just a few months ago there was that cafe, where of course, everyone was disarmed for the convenience of the shooter. However, not being on Faceplant, I can't reply to her comments.

Since the cafe shooting was carried out by an Islamic terrorist, they won't touch it. It's like how the progressives here seem to never bring up the Ft. Hood shooting and laid low about the Chatanooga recruiting office shooting, but put on their dancing shoes for the Louisiana theater shooting when they found out the shooter was allegedly an old, conservative white guy.

Just picked this out of the comments section of a news article today, wonder if its true:

The United States is 3rd in Murders throughout the World.
But if you take out just 4 cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington, DC and New Orleans,
the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the entire world, for Murders.
These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the U.S.
ALL 4 of these cities are controlled by Democrats.

I think she should advocate for sensible portion control.If they didn't have that in Australia, Olivia Newton John would look like old fat bastard. Passing laws to change peoples behavior always works. That's why there is no crime in all the major cities.

Just picked this out of the comments section of a news article today, wonder if its true:

But if you take out just 4 cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington, DC and New Orleans,

FYI - I used to live in Michigan and after leaving, had to make several business trips to Detroit. If I'm not mistaken, Michigan has had shall-issue for a long time, licenses are valid throughout the state and the list of reciprocal states is extensive. If asked, "Which of these cities is not like the others," Detroit would be the correct answer.

Perhaps the common thread is that the largest industry is pharmaceuticals now that the unions and their Marxist coconspirators have looted and ruined the auto industry there.

Just a thought.

Just did some quick number crunching, using stats from this site: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/03/america-s-2014-murder-capital.html

The murders in those 10 cities account for 14.14% of overall murders in the United States as of 2014. The population of those cities is around 22 million and change, which is about 7% of the US population. Those 10 cities have an average of 10.12 murders per 100,000, while the rest of the country without them has an average of about 4.7 per 100,000.

4.7 per 100,000 I believe that would put us below the worldwide average for developed countries and move us down quite a few spots in the rankings. Also, those were not all firearm homicides, that's homicides in total.

Meanwhile, motor vehicles deaths in United States in 2013 were 10.35 per 100,000.

Just did some quick number crunching, using stats from this site: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/03/america-s-2014-murder-capital.html

The murders in those 10 cities account for 14.14% of overall murders in the United States as of 2014. The population of those cities is around 22 million and change, which is about 7% of the US population. Those 10 cities have an average of 10.12 murders per 100,000, while the rest of the country without them has an average of about 4.7 per 100,000.

4.7 per 100,000 I believe that would put us below the worldwide average for developed countries and move us down quite a few spots in the rankings. Also, those were not all firearm homicides, that's homicides in total.

Meanwhile, motor vehicles deaths in United States in 2013 were 10.35 per 100,000.

You just scoped out which 4 cites Iran should be dropping dirty bombs. They'd be doing us a tremendous favor thereby saving the taxpayer the costs of incarceration and making the world a better place

Never mind gun violence, getting between her and a plate could be the most dangerous place in the world.
Anyone who thinks Australia is now some crime free paradise with the new gun laws has either never been there or makes a habit out of talking from another hole.

Back
Top Bottom