Another Biden interview on NPR

Interview With Vice President Joe Biden : NPR

The same thing was told to me when the first assault weapons ban in 1994 was attached to the Biden Crime bill; that it couldn't possibly pass. It was declared dead several times. I believe that the vast majority of the American people agree with us. The vast majority of gun owners agree with us. That military-style assault weapons are – these are weapons of war. They don't belong in the street, and the recent decision declaring the right of someone to own a weapon in their home for self-protection, Justice [Antonin] Scalia acknowledged that you can constitutionally banned certain type of weapons. And, so, I haven't given up on this.

( Lie )

Block: You said earlier that you think the vast majority of the people agree with your position on this. The latest numbers I saw from the Pew poll show 83 percent support background checks on private gun sales. But if you look at the assault weapons ban its much narrower. It's 56 percent. A very slim majority.

Biden: That is a pretty good majority.

Block: But not the vast majority.

Biden: No but 56 percent of the people. Other polls show it higher. Other polls show it higher. That is the lowest number I've heard. Most polls show a majority of NRA members initially come out saying they support it. Now it's closer. Look there are multiple pieces of the gun-safety initiative we are pushing, and we believe that we will get them now or we'll get them all, eventually.

Sure you will Joe. its Cute to view tyrants live and in HD. If I didn't know any better I would swear my Vice President is an enemy of the State based on his words.

This Country sure needs an Enema.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom