• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another bath salt zombie....#afloridaman

This is how is starts. A few scattered news reports...

You need to start your defense preparations now:

Zombie-treadmil-defense.jpg

just a few of the grammar pearls from the article:

"Thought the 18-year-old attempted to defend himself with a box cutter"

"sergeant fired three shots, on to the torso and two to the lower part of his body."

Spell check checks spelling, not if the words cobbled together make sense.

yes --- it's PCP. bathsalts actually don't make people do any of that stuff. If you look into the famous videos and famous incidents (zombie-like-guy eating someones face, etc)...it was pcp.

Bathsalts are very safe (relatively, since we still are talking about drugs) which is why they made up the stories and now they are banned. The founder of McAfee (virus scan company) is big into them. Yes he is an odd guy, but I don't think the salts did that.

And no, I have never done them. I have simply looked into the subject and found all the stories blaming them are made up.

Last edited:
yes --- it's PCP. bathsalts actually don't make people do any of that stuff. If you look into the famous videos and famous incidents (zombie-like-guy eating someones face, etc)...it was pcp.

Bathsalts are very safe (relatively, since we still are talking about drugs) which is why they made up the stories and now they are banned. The founder of McAfee (virus scan company) is big into them. Yes he is an odd guy, but I don't think the salts did that.

And no, I have never done them. I have simply looked into the subject and found all the stories blaming them are made up.
Wait. What? Did you say bath salts are safe? Was that sarcasm? Where did you simply look into the subject and find the stories are made up?

Wait. What? Did you say bath salts are safe? Was that sarcasm? Where did you simply look into the subject and find the stories are made up?

it's true. you are surprised because of all the media stories you've read...but those had nothing to do with bath salts. isnt that the whole point of my first post on that to begin with?

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/bath-salts-truth/1/

lol bath salts are not safe. Look up MDPV. Like most things in society, it's blown out of proportion, but so isn't pcp. They're definitely not safe.

Last edited:
it's true. you are surprised because of all the media stories you've read...but those had nothing to do with bath salts. isnt that the whole point of my first post on that to begin with?

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/bath-salts-truth/1/
Ahh. Well I actually havent read any media stories, sooooo I guess I have no real frame of reference, sorry. I guess they sound like the perfect stocking stuffer for next Christmas if you have kids! Let me know how it goes!

lol bath salts are not safe. Look up MDPV. Like most things in society, it's blown out of proportion, but so isn't pcp. They're definitely not safe.

thats the synthesized stuff... there is also synthetic weed that is really bad for you too (it's called spice) and you may or may not know that regular weed doesnt do bad stuff to you...

thats the synthesized stuff... there is also synthetic weed that is really bad for you too (it's called spice) and you may or may not know that regular weed doesnt do bad stuff to you...

news flash, all bath salts are synthesized. That's the whole point. Designer drugs, shit cooked up in labs to get around laws. Trust me on this, I know that of which i speak. Bath Salts are likely more dangerous than the commonly known street drugs for which they were designed to replicate.

Cocaine and Heroin are both more organic than anything labled "bath salt"

We don’t know right now if he’s expired from the gunshots, or if he’s expired because of obviously he’s on some type of drugs that have made him act like this...
Pretty sure I can clear up the confusion for them.

Like...to put in your bath?

yeah bath salts aren't safe and have been implicated in the zombie stories....doesn't mean everyone who blows a line or 2 of bath salts is going to go on face eating rampage but it's my understanding that there have been confirmed cases of face eaters being high on bath salts.....

Go to that reference and you find:

Just because you have a bada$$ screen name doesn't mean your posts are gospel.

That page is the dumbest thing I've ever read.....Real bath salts won't get you high. Real bath salts are epsom salts often mixed with aromatic oils and crap.....the drug "bath salts" are simply purpose created lab made drugs labeled as "bath salts" in order to fly under the radar for as long as possible. It's like when head shops sell glass pipes and bongs as for "tobacco use".

That article made my brain hurt.

I took a nice bath with some bathsalts the other day, but no effect whatsoever! Do not know what they are talking about! luckily I had a rubber ducky floating by to splash with

The next thing Smokey knew he was runnin down the street in his damn draws. He was in Deebo's pigeon coop, sweating like a slave, and the only person who could get him out was his mom. And maaan, he ain't been right ever since then.

That's Angel Dust, holmes!

Back
Top Bottom