• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another “Gun Control” Poll

TWO CENTS
After the Florida mall shooting Sunday, do you think it's time to strengthen laws on gun control?
Total Votes = 438
Yes
polls_results.gif

174 Votes, or 39.72 %
No
polls_results.gif

264 Votes, or 60.27 %

Read more: Breaking News, Sports, Weather, Traffic - Lowell Sun Online

My issue with polls is the way the questions are phrased.

"After the Florida mall shooting Sunday, do you think it's time to strengthen laws on gun control?"

This question does not address the 2nd amendment and our RIGHT to OWN AND CARRY firearms. It basically assumes gun control is good and at some point we need to increase the laws.

My issue with polls is the way the questions are phrased.

"After the Florida mall shooting Sunday, do you think it's time to strengthen laws on gun control?"

This question does not address the 2nd amendment and our RIGHT to OWN AND CARRY firearms. It basically assumes gun control is good and at some point we need to increase the laws.
  • just say no!

Anyone know what they do with the results of these sorts of polls. I'm assuming they sell them to politcal consultation entities or something.
My assumptions ( no real inside info )
Results that are in favor of more restrictions and laws get reported to places like the Brady campaign, moms demand attention and anywhere else to contribute to the narrative.
Results that are in favor of freedoms are discarded as if they never existed.

Did they explain how a new law would have prevented this gamer from shooting fellow gamers? I thought it was already illegal to shoot someone. The media has been carrying on about this shooting while in Chicago another 28 were shot this past weekend resulting in 2 deaths. This followed the weekend before where 52 were shot resulting in 5 deaths. And not a single poll was started about it.

Did they explain how a new law would have prevented this gamer from shooting fellow gamers? I thought it was already illegal to shoot someone. The media has been carrying on about this shooting while in Chicago another 28 were shot this past weekend resulting in 2 deaths. This followed the weekend before where 52 were shot resulting in 5 deaths. And not a single poll was started about it.
That's because the Left is overtly RACIST! These "Gamers" are lily white, ChiTown" is an American shithole created by liberals, and populated by "Super Predators" as Hildebeast if fond of saying.

They covered this one with a law in 1968, and supposedly strengthened reporting covering this very issue in 2007. Why would passing more laws be the answer if existing ones aren't followed.

Because those are multiple shooting incidents involving multiple perpetrators at different times of the day.

If they were all shot during a single event by a lone shooter, it would absolutely be national news.

They know they can't argue for more gun control because when Chicago had it, the murder rate skyrocketed after the handgun ban was passed in the early '80s.

Not only that, but the shootings in Chicago are driven by poverty, poor education, drugs, etc. Far different than the motivations and environmental auses of the spree killer.

Did they explain how a new law would have prevented this gamer from shooting fellow gamers?

They're not even sure when/how he acquired the firearm yet [thinking]

But guns r bad so let's ignore every other double homicide in the country in favor of this one.

Back
Top Bottom