Annual inspection of all guns owned, what could possibly go wrong....

crap it posted before I could add a comment, once the cops come in they can look for anything in your house that my break a law

what could go wrong?

Would they also be checking ammo storage, does ammo have to be locked up and what about empty cases, they are considered ammo in Mass

you must be f***in' kidding me said:
Firearm inspection shall include, but not be limited to, a live fire and a visual test at a location designated by the licensing authority.

So, they want to shoot it too?

So, they want to shoot it too?

I wonder if they'll supply the ammo, or pay for it?

If the inspection *shall* include a live fire test, that's going to be challenging for some guns. Like, say you're a Gyrojet collector: $100/round *if* you can find them. I don't know of any range that would allow a rocket launcher, so that's a problem, too.

The foot dragging authorities that can't even process license renewals in a timely fashion are really going to have the resources to inspect 300k+ residences without even getting into the details of what bleach drinking unconstitutional bullshit this is?

Edit: Oh, and some of the other proposals like requiring a test firing and photographing of all the owned or transferred guns in the state. Does anyone have any idea how long it would take just to do that for some member's of NES collections? Probably days for some of the people here.

Last edited:
The foot dragging authorities that can't even process license renewals in a timely fashion are really going to have the resources to inspect 300k+ residences without even getting into the details of what bleach drinking Constitutionally bullshit this crap is?

The same shitbag authorities who visually supervise every vehicle inspection in this state. Watch them make us do it all by webcam.

Not that any of this will ever happen. They’ll ban all semiautos or some nonsense before they take this step.

Looks like they'll be telling you where and when it'll be happening, wonder how the range neighbors will feel about guns being test fired all day every day. And where the f*** can I lease a firearm? Did this dumb slag just copy and paste auto inspection rules with a few minor edits?
Bill H.3783
Chapter 140 of the General Laws is hereby amended by inserting after section 123 the following section:-

Section 123A. A person in possession of a firearm shall annually submit the firearm for inspection by the licensing authority issuing a license or permit for such possession. Firearm inspection shall include, but not be limited to, a live fire and a visual test at a location designated by the licensing authority. Upon passing an inspection, the licensing authority shall issue a certificate of inspection for each firearm. Firearm inspection certificates shall be renewed by the end of the month in which the certificate expires.

Upon the initial purchase, rental or lease of a firearm an inspection of the firearm pursuant to this section shall be completed within 10 days of the purchaser’s receipt of the firearm.

Every person in possession of a firearm licensed or permitted in the commonwealth shall carry a current firearm inspection document issued by the licensing authority pursuant to this section.

This section shall not apply to: (i) a firearm possessed by a state police officer pursuant to section 19 of chapter 22C; (ii) a firearm possessed by a city or town police officer as authorized by such police officer’s appointing authority pursuant to section 98 of chapter 41; or (iii) a firearm possessed by an authorized person pursuant to section 8A of chapter 147.

Can't say much more without getting banned.

Apologies in advance to the Ladies and those with sensibilities, I'm gonna be crude...

Remember "that girl"? You know, the one who could suck a baseball through a garden hose? Yeah, her... Well, THESE D-Bags make her look like a rookie they suck so hard.

No, no, you got it wrong. We are going to have to pack up our guns and bring them over to the inspection station. They'll be only 3 locations in the state. Staffed Mondays and Wednesdays 10am to 11:30am.

Sounds like the way the state runs the Salvage Title Inspection Unit.

Back
Top Bottom