• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Andru Volinsky's gubernatorial bid in New Hampshire

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
NH Primary Source: Volinsky announces 119 endorsements by past, current NH elected officials
VOLINSKY SUPPORTERS ANNOUNCED. Executive Councilor Andru Volinsky on Monday announced 119 endorsements by past and current New Hampshire elected officials of his campaign for governor.

Many of the people who are endorsing Volinsky had been previously announced as backing him after he announced the formation of an exploratory committee in early July, and when he added to the supporters list in September. But many others are newly-announced endorsements who have joined Volinsky since he formally announced his candidacy for governor on Oct. 23.

According to the Volinsky campaign, 72 of the 119 endorsers are past or present state legislators and 32 of them are being announced for the first time. The other 47 endorsers have served in, or are currently serving in, other state or local elective offices.

Andru Volinsky Executive Councilor
Should NH pass stricter gun control laws?ShowNo Response icon NO RESPONSE | Read My Position

One of the most dangerous men in NH. He is also the main reason for the school funding problems we have here (Look up Claremont Decision). If he is elected, I am gone.,

Volinski is a statist......I dont think he has the appeal/personality to get elected to the corner office

While exec council is a fairly powerful position to be elected to, people in general dont give it too much thought when they vote....

Its very different than a choice for Governor.

Feltes is the statist that I am most concerned about......he's already amassed 900k apparently in campaign funds......

yep, and I'm guessing most of Feltes money is from out of state billionaires.

I can assure you, he supports all the gun control. He also supports an income and sales tax.

Currently, Democrat senator Feltes is destroying him on the fundraising front.
I figured he simply had not put together his official position against the RKBA yet.

Back
Top Bottom