1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Andrew Yang 2020

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by gunofthrones, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Jazz7186

Jazz7186

• Inappropriate Behavior
    with that said, "For many Americans, guns are a big part of their culture and identity. However, guns are a major responsibility and thus we need to have common-sense gun safety measures, especially considering that there are already approximately 300 million firearms in the United States. Responsible gun owners should continue to enjoy the right to bear arms, subject to licensing and education requirements that will encourage the public safety."
    A. Yang

what about this do we not agree with? aside from the whole regulation of it all lol

2. daekken

daekken NES Member

Wait, NES is a gun forum? I thought it was a Mongolian basketweaving scrapbooking club?

3. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

That part right there.

Jason Flare likes this.
  4. djbradles

djbradles NES Member

Absolutely maddening as well as enlightening is this video from Paul Watson. He makes a cogent exposure of such a system. I’ve known this for a loooooong time and now it becomes manifest. Total control over your every thought and action. Limitation of your freedom at every turn. It’s darkness at its its core and if none of you realize this or support, uphold, and fight for our sacred historical documents like the BOR and Constitution you have some serious need for a purge in your thinking. Are you ready to have some surgical procedure applied to your forehead and right hand? This is 8:33 of wokeness.

The5thDentist and Jason Flare like this.
  5. djbradles

djbradles NES Member

I think you do not see the wolf in sheep’s clothing.

6. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA NES Member

Freedom lovers love freedom. Which means, if you are stupid enough to not vax your kids, you are stupid. But we're not going to go slamming into your house at 2am to MAKE your kids get vax'd.

YA think??? He's on the Palantine watch list.

Very, uh, suspicious.

7. Dench

Dench

What about it should ever be agreed with? "Common sense" is a meaningless term. Because everything I think is correct is de facto common sense, and whatever else you think is garbage, please stfu with your silly ideas. That's why common sense is a bullshit catchall that sucks in low IQ voters.

Yangs gun control scheme is full blown draconian garbage written by a person who has zero knowledge on the subject hes so interested in regulating. It's almost as good as his since removed immanent domain law that was literally as insane as what the Soviets used.

Gun crime is down. Murder is down. Violent crime is down. Why the f*** are we talking about more regulation?

calsdad likes this.
  8. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA NES Member

Hard to wrest control when all is well. Better to lie and tell people things are bad even when they are not.

I talk to MANY clients who are die-hard Trump-haters. "Well, get ready for 4 more years." "WHUH WHUH WHUH!!! Why?"

"Because people vote the economy. And the economy is 10x better than it was 2 years ago."

And here is what I hear over and over again. . . .

But is it, though? I think it's worse."

WHAT??? There are millions more people employed than 2 years ago. Economic growth is up. Corporate profitability is up. How do you miss that??

Because you don't listen to anything but what you've already agreed is true. You don't judge truth based on facts but based on your feelings. If someone says something that goes against your feelings, it MUST be a lie.

So in order to get the die-hards going, let's lie to them. The economy stinks (watch Pelosi continue to spout that), Obamacare is a panacea, violent crime is commin-tah-gitcha, illegals are just misunderstood Americans.

The good news is despite the ignert following of some, many, probably most, will see right through all this bull. They know it's a lie. Maybe not with the passion that you or I have about it, but they know it's a lie.

18 months. It's gonna be ugly. We thought the wailing was bad before. LOL

9. Dench

Dench

The economy is good on paper but the CPI is f***ed right now in a major way. Student loan debt, the entire mortgage situation and a few other heavy hitters are looming on the horizon. If it wasnt for the 1st two I mentioned I'd agree that the economy is banging.

The economy isn't a wreck, but I suspect it might end up being one in the mid to short term.

calsdad likes this.
  10. jct61765

jct61765 NES Member

What you libs keep forgetting is the second amendment. It is my RIGHT as an American citizen to own as many guns as I want. No strings attached. What don’t you understand about that?

11. CatSnoutSoup

CatSnoutSoup NES Member

12. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

I see your mistake.
    You are not interpreting the constitution like these smart liberals are...it is a "living document"....and they want to starve it until it becomes dead.

13. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

When libs start talking to me about how many guns there are in this country , I just tell them : yeah that's true. But the vast majority of crime and murders is committed by a certain demographic. And that demographic is not the one that owns all the guns. You're trying to make a causal relationship between the amount if guns and crime, and it doesn't exist.