Andrew Yang 2020

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I thought I wouldn't tolerate a Democrat to spit hate/crap for one hour. This guy, andrew yang, changed my mind. He was interviewed by Foxnews 5 times and 0 times by CNN. That should tell you he's onto something. CNN is a fuxking X10 joke!

I just donated $20 to his campaign, just to stir the shit pot of democrate primary. Would love to see him destroy Elizabeth Warren on the debate stage. All the current democratic candidates are running on the anti trump campaign. No one has a solution, all hate! Andrew Yang answered question directly. He actually unites the parties.

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
lol not sure if serious... have you looked at his platform? It's all more commie shit... [rofl]

Gun Safety - Andrew Yang for President
Exactly. That guy is a steaming turd of policies. I made about 5 minutes of that video... No one wants to bear any reshpnonsahtrilitay for going into an unskilled career, or getting some bullshit college degree because they bought the dream:. DO WHAT YOU WANT AND THE MONEY WILL ACTUALIZE.

That being said, when they invent robocops, IlI go collect my UBI

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Not only that, but now your name is forever on his commie mailing lists, which I'm sure he'll hand over to the commie party for future spamming purposes.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Isn't he the hand out $1k a month guy?
So how does this work, do they just send me an extra 1k or is it deducted automatically from my taxes that are withheld? Or, more likely, will my taxes go up 2k per month then they "give back" 1k of that and act like they are so wonderful to me?

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
So how does this work, do they just send me an extra 1k or is it deducted automatically from my taxes that are withheld? Or, more likely, will my taxes go up 2k per month then they "give back" 1k of that and act like they are so wonderful to me?
I assume that if you pay >$1K in taxes you don't qualify.

Chevy 2 65

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I wouldn't tolerate a Democrat to spit hate/crap for one hour. This guy, andrew yang, changed my mind. He was interviewed by Foxnews 5 times and 0 times by CNN. That should tell you he's onto something. CNN is a fuxking X10 joke!

I just donated $20 to his campaign, just to stir the shit pot of democrate primary. Would love to see him destroy Elizabeth Warren on the debate stage. All the current democratic candidates are running on the anti trump campaign. No one has a solution, all hate! Andrew Yang answered question directly. He actually unites the parties.

You must be joking. Yang is an asshat in a clown suit.

View: https://youtu.be/ca9GuwuOVZc?list=FLAjo52om_Di1C-UYFiN4KCA

556USER

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My greatest fear is that one of these loony candidates goes independent and wins a big state or two creating a situation where no one gets to 270 electoral votes. You do know what happens then right? The House of Representative decides who the next President will be. Does not even have to be someone who ran in the election. It's in the Constitution.

Jarcese

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I listened to him with Joe Rogan. He compared his plan to dividends that Alaskans get for oil. His plan is to do away with many welfare programs to offset the dividend. Then supposedly people will spend it on small business and whatnot. Obvious downfall is that naturally smart people will save/invest and poor people will still be poor, but have nicer tv's and sneakers and the welfare programs will never go away.

His plan was not as hairbrained as it sounds, but it won't work because bad decision makers will always make bad decisions.

I think they also talked about his gun control stance and he said he didn't really have any opinion yet either way.

I dont support him, but it was an interesting podcast even though it made me pull my hair out at times

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
My greatest fear is that one of these loony candidates goes independent and wins a big state or two creating a situation where no one gets to 270 electoral votes. You do know what happens then right? The House of Representative decides who the next President will be. Does not even have to be someone who ran in the election. It's in the Constitution.
Getting a "tie" with the way the EVs are laid out is pretty damned difficult, especially considering most of the time like less than 10 states actually decide the
election. More than likely a looney left independent flipper would end up taking votes away from the dem candidate and destroying their chance to win.

-Mike

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they also talked about his gun control stance and he said he didn't really have any opinion yet either way.
Yang thinks 2A people are stupid and can't read his campaign website.

"No opinion" but he happens to have this lengthy document on his website? Yeah sure buddy.

GUN SAFETY
BRIEF

For many Americans, guns are a big part of their culture and identity. However, guns are a major responsibility and thus we need to have common-sense gun safety measures, especially considering that there are already approximately 300 million firearms in the United States. Responsible gun owners should continue to enjoy the right to bear arms, subject to licensing and education requirements that will encourage the public safety.

Most Americans agree on common-sense safety requirements and restrictions on firearms. As President, I will support sensible regulation of guns that allows their continued enjoyment by responsible gun owners in a framework that promotes the overall public safety.

Problems to be Solved

• Most Americans agree that responsible gun-ownership with some restrictions is the proper policy
    • Current gun laws have been pushed in a dangerous direction by lobbying groups only looking out for the profits of gun manufacturers
Goals

• Create a common sense licensing policy, requiring investment and safety precautions
    • Prevent dangerous individuals from owning guns
    • Encourage innovation in firearm personalization and safety
    • Enhance mental health resources available to people who need help
Guiding Principles

• Safety
    • Education
    • Balance of Public Needs with Private Rights

As President, I will…

• Promote a stringent, tiered licensing system for gun ownership (think a CDL vs. a regular driver’s license):
      • All tiers
        • Pass a federal background check, eliminating the gun show loophole.
      • Tier 1 – Basic hunting rifles and handguns
        • Pass a background check
        • Pass a basic hunting/firearm safety class
        • Provide a receipt for an appropriately-sized gun locker, or trigger lock per registered gun.
      • Tier 2 – Semi-automatic rifles
        • Have a Tier 1 license for at least 1 year
        • Be at least 21 years of age
        • Pass an advanced firearm safety class.
      • Tier 3 – Advanced and automatic weaponry
        • Maintain current restrictions and definitions (National Firearms Act of 1934)
        • Ban high-capacity magazines
        • Require submission of fingerprints and DNA to the FBI
        • Submit to a gun locker inspection to ensure it can house the weapons
        • Undergo yearly refresher trainings on the use of these firearms.
      • Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from receiving a license.
      • Those who currently own any firearms will:
        • Be grandfathered in with their current license, and for the 1-year requirement if they decide to apply for a Tier 2 license
        • Receive a one-time “Good Gun Owner” tax credit for adhering to the additional requirements implemented by the new system
        • Be allowed a tax write-off for the purchase of any equipment required to adhere to the new standards
        • Be allowed to register any currently unregistered firearm without facing any penalties.
      • Individual states will determine their concealed carry/open carry laws, and reciprocity will not be federally enforced. However, a concealed or open carry license in one state would satisfy all licensure requirements in all states.
    • Prohibit the manufacture and sale of bump stocks, suppressors, incendiary/exploding ammunition, and (yes, this is currently legal) grenade launcher attachments.
    • Create federal safety guidelines for gun manufacture and distribution, similar to federal car safety requirements, with strict penalties for the violation of these guidelines.
    • Encourage gun manufacturers to implement designs that prevent interchanging parts that alter the functionality of the firearm.
    • Implement a federal buyback program for anyone who wants to voluntarily give up their firearm.
    • Invest in innovative technology that would make firearms harder to fire for non-owners of the gun, and create a federal, bipartisan panel to determine when technological innovations are advanced and reliable enough to be included in manufacturing safety requirements.
    • As stated here, invest in a more robust mental health infrastructure. This will help to identify and treat people with mental health illnesses that make them prone to violence.
    • Increase funding to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, and drastically increase funding to the US Department of Veterans Affairs Suicide Prevention efforts.
    • Initiate and fund mindfulness programs in schools and correctional facilities, which have been demonstrated to reduce violent behavior.
    • Invest heavily in law enforcement training to de-escalate situations involving firearms.
Yang wants you disarmed and enslaved as a serf on the .gov farm. f*** THAT GUY

556USER

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting a "tie" with the way the EVs are laid out is pretty damned difficult, especially considering most of the time like less than 10 states actually decide the
election. More than likely a looney left independent flipper would end up taking votes away from the dem candidate and destroying their chance to win.

-Mike
I pretty much agree about an independent destroying one party's chances by siphoning votes away but a "tie" in Electoral votes is never an issue. 270 is a majority. there are only 538 available. It is possible that no one out of three candidates gets 270 then it goes to the house of reps. This would only happen if the independent wins a state.

Jarcese

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes that is definately a strong opinion for someone that was essentially saying he needed to do more research on the gun subject. Must have known a lot of pro gun people listen to that podcast.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yang was all over northern NH today. A friend who would never vote for him, showed up and took a pic to add to her collection. (I got a text once from my wife saying she was walking our dog down Main Street, saw a news crew following Lindsey Graham, and whipped a 180 because our dog is very photogenic, and she knew I would crap if Graham petting our dog made the news.)

I understand exactly why the OP donated: to monkey wrench the coming clown show that will be the Democrat primary.

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yang thinks 2A people are stupid and can't read his campaign website.

"No opinion" but he happens to have this lengthy document on his website? Yeah sure buddy.

Yang wants you disarmed and enslaved as a serf on the .gov farm. f*** THAT GUY
After reading his stands...I think OP should demand his money back. Might as well give it to Liz Warren.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yang was all over northern NH today. A friend who would never vote for him, showed up and took a pic to add to her collection. (I got a text once from my wife saying she was walking our dog down Main Street, saw a news crew following Lindsey Graham, and whipped a 180 because our dog is very photogenic, and she knew I would crap if Graham petting our dog made the news.)

I understand exactly why the OP donated: to monkey wrench the coming clown show that will be the Democrat primary.
Yes. Nothing beats stirring the shitpot of current DNC. UBI is nothing worse than Bernie's policy. Yang probably doesn't have a chance, but I would like to push him to the front stage and let him give it a go. Liberal media didn't give him a chance, I wonder why.

Top Bottom