• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Andover Sportsmens Club - Trap Shooting

but it's worth hunting down a member or becoming one yourself.....I'm on the south shore but my family are members in andover.....I often trek there to spend a weekend day because it's worth the drive....I'm still trying to find a club on the south shore that is as nice....love the facilities and love the people.

I'm thinking about joining there since I'm close and curious if there is a day that's open to the public to check out

From their web page under the "membership" drop down. http://andoversportsmensclub.org/members/join

The club is open to the public Sunday mornings (11am to 12pm). If you would like to tour our facility and meet some members, please email [email protected] and we will confirm the Sunday you would like to come by (please be sure to add our email to your contacts so we do not end up in your spam folder). During these times, the security gate will be down, but unlocked, and will automatically open when you drive up to it. If you just have questions please email us and we will get back to you with an answer. We look forward to seeing you.

Back
Top Bottom