Andoiver Sportsmen's Club 2014 Sticker, is it out?

Glad I'm not the only one. Dropped my check off at the Xmas party on the 12th. Nothing yet. Hope the card still works tomorrow.

I got mine a month ago too. But, I mailed back my dues immediately upon receipt of the bill. BTW, the treasurer seriously injured himself while working on club improvements. This injury was in early December and may be why the stuff is late getting out.

Brad Reichter, the treasurer, has worked tirelessly on club projects and is always in the middle of any upgrades at the club. He doesn't even shoot. He deserves our heartfelt thanks and hope for a speedy recovery from his serious injuries.

I got mine a month ago too. But, I mailed back my dues immediately upon receipt of the bill. BTW, the treasurer seriously injured himself while working on club improvements. This injury was in early December and may be why the stuff is late getting out.

Brad Reichter, the treasurer, has worked tirelessly on club projects and is always in the middle of any upgrades at the club. He doesn't even shoot. He deserves our heartfelt thanks and hope for a speedy recovery from his serious injuries.
I didn't know this. My fault for not being more involved. I hope he's recovering. What was the nature of his injuries?

I didn't know this. My fault for not being more involved. I hope he's recovering. What was the nature of his injuries?
Let's just say it involved a saw and surgery. Not sure how many details he would want on a public forum, since I don't know him well (only from meetings).

Jesus, hope Brads ok and has a quick recovery... Can't say enough about everyone at ASC... Everyone's amazing there in my experience. Always a good time, and good people.

Got mine. Brad is doing better but has a long way to recovery. He deserves many Cudos for all he does. Check out the NEW website, it just went online today! It looks great.

I sent an email to Brad a few days ago inquiring about my sticker. He said it was on the way. So what shows up today? Two stickers in two separate envelopes. Both envelopes had the wrong ZIP Code on them. Looks like the PO corrected them. I'll have to straighten this out. At least I got them.

Anyone need a 2014 sticker? I got an extra. [laugh]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom