• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anderson lower ar15 22lr ? Help lol

Show of hands, who has ever been stopped by anybody, and had magazines inspected for capacity/date of manufacture, AR lower inspected for date of manufacture because the rifle had the killy features, etc., etc. Know the laws, know your risk tolerance, enjoy yourself while not blabbering to everyone about what you have. Enjoy your new AR.
MA State Police used to ask a similar question - who here has ever had their timesheet questioned?

- I seriously doubt the LGS is going to sue you for breach of contract and how would they find out?
It would be quite a stretch for even the AG to file an action for enforcement of a contract between two private parties.

The "contract" is to provide the seller with proof the lower was not sold with the intent of subverting the AG's edict.

Last edited:
Show of hands, who has ever been stopped by anybody, and had magazines inspected for capacity/date of manufacture, AR lower inspected for date of manufacture because the rifle had the killy features, etc., etc. Know the laws, know your risk tolerance, enjoy yourself while not blabbering to everyone about what you have. Enjoy your new AR.
I tell people assessing risk that the greatest risk to them as a gun owner is a 209a restraining order and now a red flag order. The police come and take EVERYTHING and inventory and examine it. They will methodically check every mag, every serial number, every rifle for AWB compliance, etc. They have all the time in the world once they take it.

People have posted on here that the department wont return guns that are not registered. Does not matter that you legally possess it unregistered. That is when you get exposed, not speeding, not shooting at the range. So hopefully you don’t live with a crazy, have never lived with a crazy, never said hi to a crazy, never stayed at a holiday inn express... the red flag will get you

It would be quite a stretch for even the AG to file an action for enforcement of a contract between two private parties.

The "contract" is to provide the seller with proof the lower was not sold with the intent of subverting the AG's edict.

Why did that quote say I said it?

Pretty sure the shop has outed itself here in other threads...

Here is something one could do depending on their risk tolerance:

- Buy the lower and sign the paper
- Build or otherwise assemble it a 22LR and register it - even the wicked witch says this 22LR builds are legal
- If you happened to slap another upper on it later, there is no law that requires that you register it again nor that says that is illegal
- I seriously doubt the LGS is going to sue you for breach of contract and how would they find out?
- Maura Healey's press conference was not a law making session, it was theater to intimidate FFLs into not selling ARs and lowers

Or don't, if that sounds too scary.

Personally, I think FFLs willing to sell lowers in state should be compensated with more business by gun owners.
You nailed it!

Back
Top Bottom