And Walmart is the next to fold

"The company is also going to remove any toys and items that resemble assault-style rifles from their website."

I wonder what Hollywood is going to do with all their movies? Remove anything with guns in them?

This is a little concerning:

"We take seriously our obligation to be a responsible seller of firearms and go beyond Federal law by requiring customers to pass a background check before purchasing any firearm. The law would allow the sale of a firearm if no response to a background check request has been received within three business days, but our policy prohibits the sale until an approval is given."

Another big retailer virtue signalling to the fascist left. Here's my shocked face. [hmmm]

My not shopping there will change nothing. Literally. I don't shop there anyway.

Things have officially seemed to have gone full retard. Worse than Newtown in the panic department. I'vesold several crappy AR's today that I couldn't give away a month ago. This just sucks, I'm personally woefully low on 9MM and 5.56.

One has to wonder, Ive been reading the WSJ page comments on Faceplant per both Dicks and Walmart and either their matrices aren't letting pro gun comments through (which wouldn't be surprising) Or idiots are coming in droves to call for gun control...kind of scary the level of hysteria.

Things have officially seemed to have gone full retard. Worse than Newtown in the panic department.
Yep. Isn't it amazing what a single violent mental case kid can do to a once great country of 300+ Million people? The whole country seems to have gone full batshit crazy. This makes the post-Newtown insanity look like a walk in the park.

Similar to my Dickhead Sports response, Wallymart sells Guns and Ammo? I gave up on those bastards when they were limiting ammo and asking fornID for everything. I hope Amazon puts them out of business

Do we have a boycott list sticky somewhere? I'm certainly stubborn enough to give them all a big FU. Plenty of 2A friendly business out there. Would much rather support small business and Made In America anyway. These douche bag antics are just another reminder to keep doing that.

Funny thing about shopping at Walzmart, I can't remember the last time I went there to buy something other than ammo.
When I did go there for ammo, I would most times pick up other things too.
Now, I don't have a good reason to go there for anything...

I just let them know how I feel.

"Due to your new 21+ policy to buy guns and bowing to the Anti-Gun Panic, I will no longer shop at Walmart, Sam'sClub, or Walmart-online. Furthermore I will make all attempts to spread the word in my community of law-abiding, gun-owning Americans to do the same."

Your turn...

Store & Corporate Feedback

Do we have a boycott list sticky somewhere? I'm certainly stubborn enough to give them all a big FU. Plenty of 2A friendly business out there. Would much rather support small business and Made In America anyway. These douche bag antics are just another reminder to keep doing that.

these anti attacks are being run by 100 or fewer people. rush did an in depth thing on this today, these corporations are being suckered into anti 2a positions. he was reticent to tell all last week, but today he gave a lot more facts. he said it's actually 10 people using 'bots, but i figure it's 10X that. these are retired lib cows spending 8-10 hours/day creating fake accounts spreading the anti 2a message.

his production company spent a lot of time researching this after the sandra fluke fiasco. a lot of his advertisers left, and now most of them are back after seeing the research results. these people make 1 look like 10,000

let these corporate idiots do what they think is politically correct, and when those of us who actually buy products stop doing business with them, they will re-think their position.

i forget what movie the quote was from, "it's all about the dollar"

I'm shopping/buying at Veteran-Owned Businesses whenever possible from now on...

I'm done supporting Cucks who won't support me and mine!

Back
Top Bottom