and the longest part of the wait begins

I thought waiting after my prints and photos were long but I just found out that I was just approved now just waiting for it to arrive... while your attentions does anyone in ma. know of any shops that stock on sks and sks parts? And shotgun stocks and accessories. Thanks in advance for any tips.

I visited Collectable Arms and Ammo at 557 Daniel Webster Highway in Merrimack, NH on Sunday (2-19-12) and they had "new" Yugo SKS rifles and Russian SKS rifles for sale. They also had plenty of Mosin Nagants at $99.

How much do sks go or now a days I'm trying to budget my fund carefully for a remington an sks some ammo and sks parts so I don't over do on my first purchase. And I've thought about getting a mosin nagant but I'm not sure how much 7.62 x54 cost

Last edited:
How much do sks go or now a days I'm trying to budget my fund carefully for a remington an sks some ammo and sks parts so I don't over do on my first purchase. And I've thought about getting a mosin nagant but I'm not sure how much 7.62 x54 cost

Just call them. [popcorn]
I saw nice Yugo SKS at $349 each I think. They also had Russian SKSs.

Yea ill most likely call them thanks for the tips of where they have some. Also wondering how many imported parts are on an sks because I'm planning to change the stock and it comes with a us made handguard and also replacing it with a 10rd fiixed mag. And I'm wondering because it is a fixed mag is the sks going to be subjected to the AWB.

Ya I'm in the same boat it feels like its taking forever.

I just found out on Monday was told 1-2 weeks and now each day feel like a week LoLz I mightve made it worst yesterday when I went to a local shopand found the sks and the hd shotgun that I want and my safe already arrived. Hopefully those guns are still there when my fid gets here in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom