soloman02

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
the irony of it is I would consider the NRA as a near anti organization. Talk about FUDD .org USA.

Retards. They are so weak PR wise they can't even defend themselves when they've done nothing wrong. Another reason to not support them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My NRA membership just became due. I'm glad they have made my decision to not reinstate my membership so easy for me. They should be informing people and calling out all this misinformation ( like pointing out ct already has an awb), not hiding behind a rock some where. :(

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not surprised here. Hypocrisy has always been their strong point.

Look at Bloomberg. He's pushing for a federal assault weapons ban despite NJ and CT already having one and all guns originating from those states.

ColdDayInHell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My brain hurts from all the retarded threads surfacing in the past week. But it's like a car crash. More like a plane crash actually. NRA sucks the big one but the liberals choke on it. They are making a fool of themselves but its only the gun owners that are seeing it clearly.

TZCHRIS

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My brain hurts from all the retarded threads surfacing in the past week. But it's like a car crash. More like a plane crash actually. NRA sucks the big one but the liberals choke on it. They are making a fool of themselves but its only the gun owners that are seeing it clearly.
I know what you mean. I had a poker dealer call CT State Police on me at Foxwoods Fri night because I had this on the table:
bulletss.jpg
Was surrounded by 4 detectives. Full story in my post:
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...I-use-a-dummy-round-as-a-poker-card-protector

Mass-diver

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My wife heard on FB that people are going after anyone with pro-gun stickers on theirs cars because gun owners "have children's blood on their hands."

scatter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I am still currently a member of the NRA. And although I am not very impressed by them, it's obvious that the Dems in Congress consider them a formidable obstacle. Whether that's justified or not, it is a very good thing in my opinion.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I am still currently a member of the NRA. And although I am not very impressed by them, it's obvious that the Dems in Congress consider them a formidable obstacle. Whether that's justified or not, it is a very good thing in my opinion.
I still believe the NRA makes a good lightening rod for the moonbats' ire.

soloman02

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This has me almost wanting to proclaim that I'm a "proud member of the NRA" on FB so some of my liberal HS classmates can threaten me and I can call them out on it. And ensure they get a visit from the police since criminal threatening is illegal. What better way to get someone to STFU than to get them to break the law! [devil]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife heard on FB that people are going after anyone with pro-gun stickers on theirs cars because gun owners "have children's blood on their hands."
opps, just remebered that the two stickers I have on the back window of my truck are "5.56 inside" and "Got Springfield Armory?"

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
So by that token, maybe we should go after anybody with an Obama sticker on their car because Obama supporters "have Iraqi, Afghani, Somali, Libyan, Syrian, and Yemeni children's blood on their hands"?

Top Bottom