• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

And now for some more "encouraging news"

Well,raise the flag.
I figured it was going to take a little longer before the suits started to happen.
Glad somebody stepped up to the plate.
I hope the NRA is going to throw some help and $$$ behind this.
My membership is up in a few months.

I hope the NRA is going to throw some help and $$$ behind this.
My membership is up in a few months.

Tell them to pound sand when they ask you to renew. They should have been FIRST to the courts and legislature on this and they still seem to be MIA. F*ck them

I really hope they're working with Comm2A on this and carefully considering the options. Would hate for it to be another situation where some asshats go in half-cocked, drop the magazine, and the Commonwealth gets to stick it to gunnies.

Meanwhile, state Rep. Geoff Diehl (R-Whitman) said opposition to Healey’s action is growing and bills have been filed to overturn the move.
“It’s going to take a lawsuit to put a stay on it, and it will take a change in legislation that we can get done next session,” Diehl said. He said about 100 state lawmakers from both parties have lined up against Healey’s crackdown.

Curious what will happen if a stay is issued. i believe that nullifies the current guidance. however will dealers sell MSRs to us with a risk of the AG winning the suite and the enforcement being reinstated, which had the 7/20 date?

Ooooh - a Dupe.

I guess I'm the only one who is SO SICK AND TIRED of "Dupe" Pussies.

Do DUPE rats get a special medal ?

If not, STFU.

LOL'z...
giphy.gif

Tell them to pound sand when they ask you to renew. They should have been FIRST to the courts and legislature on this and they still seem to be MIA. F*ck them

No.

Check this out:

Benjamin_Franklin_-_Join_or_Die.jpg

We ALL need to stick together.

The NRA is for all 50.

We may feel abandoned, but we are not.

Black, White, Brown - the 2A is for us all !!

Remember, while we have no dogs I the lawsuits directly, they are fighting for US, the keast we can do is keep rallying and be the face of this fiasco.. Dont let it be Healey vs big guns, this is Healey vs we the people.

Curious what will happen if a stay is issued. i believe that nullifies the current guidance. however will dealers sell MSRs to us with a risk of the AG winning the suite and the enforcement being reinstated, which had the 7/20 date?

That would be a post ban pre ban.

I think, since NRA is Federal vs. local / State, any help they will give to NSSF and Comm2A will be behind the scene. They NEED to help, because this is just the first step in banning ALL guns nationally. It was attempted in CA, and instead the CA laws just put stupid restrictions on the guns. It was attempted in NY, and again, stupid restrictions. No outright BAN was ratified in these states, just restrictions on the configuration of the MSR, similar to what WE USED TO HAVE in MA.

Back
Top Bottom