And finally I have the video!! Update on top!

Ish, I looked at the report that you wrote and you stated some self defense techniques that sound like youve done them before. I was curious if you take any type of classes. for example, I take Krav Maga, a hand to hand combat class the specializes in self defense, and some of the techniques you used. Are you involved in one of these types of programs? Glad to here your safe and that you gave these guys what they were obviously begging for.
-on a side not, I was curious what nationality you are/ where you are originally from? Take care brother and stand proud!

EDIT- Well reading back it looks like you do have self defense experience. If you don't mind me asking, what specifically are you involved with?

Last edited:
Are you guys going to jump out of perfectly good aircraft?

You should see some of those planes :)

Ish, I looked at the report that you wrote and you stated some self defense techniques that sound like youve done them before. I was curious if you take any type of classes. for example, I take Krav Maga, a hand to hand combat class the specializes in self defense, and some of the techniques you used. Are you involved in one of these types of programs? Glad to here your safe and that you gave these guys what they were obviously begging for.
-on a side not, I was curious what nationality you are/ where you are originally from? Take care brother and stand proud!

EDIT- Well reading back it looks like you do have self defense experience. If you don't mind me asking, what specifically are you involved with?

I started to train when I was 3 years old, year passed by and I got into different disciplines. I was lucky to be able to travel to different countries and train with very well know martial artist. Then after I got my certifications, I started to teach to other people and do my own mix between all the different modalities I learned with the years and apply that mix depending on what people wanted or need.

I am originally from the Basque Country (North Spain).

Ish.

You should see some of those planes :)

I hear you. I could not wait to get my butt out of the first jump plane I was in. To say it was rickety would be too kind...

Update in 1st page.

Ish.

Sounds like they're giving you the old runaround. I know it's all cold here and stuff, but get yourself up to New England. It's a beautiful region of the USA and we could use more good people up here...[cheers]

what's the name of the range, Ish? what city is it located in?

Hi Timber, I really want to say the name, but for now I rather not to say anything until I am 100% sure that everything is alright. Here in FL a good lawyer (even if his/her client is a piece of what the chikens pick)can screw you faster than a rabit gets f**k even if you did the right thing.

Thanks,

Ish.

What a joke! So, after a few days no hearing anything from anyone, I stopped this afternoon at the range in my way home. For my surprise there were 2 new faces working there. I saw the manager and I asked about the incident and if he did have the tape (Obviously he doesn’t know that I have a copy already). His answer was: “you know, I see you coming very often with your friends and spend some time practicing as well as I see you come by yourself. But if we are no asked to provide a copy of the tapes, we over record them every day. Anyway I believe that the cameras were jumping around stations and didn’t catch anything

WTF was that? This guy deserves an a$$ kick for what I am concern. What an idiot! I hope the new 2 faces are not replacing the guys who were there the other day, because if that’s the case, for sure the tape will be post all over and with the range’s name in capital letters. What it is fair, it is fair and even if the guys at the range the other day did a horrible job, I bet that they aren’t fire because of that situation, otherwise the manager will told me:” I apologize, the people who were running the range the other day were incompetents and I had to fire them” . I hope they are just in vacation or something, or in different schedule.

Anyone still wonder why I want to move out of this state? I know, I know, probably it will not be better in other states, but still.

Ish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally have the video, but obviously I will not post it on line. When is the next NES get together? I hope I can make it and play the video if you want. The video has the inside and outside scenes.

Ish.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this afternoon after work, I stopped at one of the near by ranges to do some practice. I was the only one shooting indoor until two young guys in their 20’s showed up. I was there doing my things, shooting different distances, different weapons, etc, when these two guys started to get ready for their practice. So far so good. One of the guys put his target at 15 yards, shot 10 round and he didn’t make the paper at all. The second guy, put his target at 10 yards, shot 10 rounds and he didn’t make the paper even once. Both guys are sharing the same rental gun. The 1st guys reload, put the target at 10 yards and rapid fire like his life depends on it. BTW, it is not rapid fire allowed at that range at all and he only made the paper once on the right corner. Now, I started to be a little concern. One of the range’s workers came inside and spoke with the guys about the rapid fire, etc. I thought that was a very good idea and I kept on shooting. I noticed that these two individuals stopped what they were doing (whatever that was anyway) and started to look at my targets. All of the sudden, the 1st guy came behind me and starts to scream to his friend while pointing to my targets and me: “yo, yo, yo, if this dude can do that shit we ain’t different that him man, come on now, I will show you, yo”. I said to myself; “okay this is enough for today, pack your tools and get out of here”, so I started to clean my weapons and put them in their cases. Before I was finish picking up my stuff, I heard three shots and silence afterword. I was ready to pick up my bags when I heard one of the guys saying: “hey yo, yo, man do you know what the f**k is going on with this piece?” I turned around and there it was this guy constantly pulling the trigger of a .45 pointed at my torso. I did what I had to do and make sure that those idiots don’t go to any range again by their selves. The whole problem with the gun and thanks God, it was that the 1st guy put one .45 backwards on the mag.

Now, I am home, having a glass of wine and sharing this with you all,

Ish.

Here it is the statement. I hide some info and I know that you will understand. This is just the Statement I did yesterday, but not an official report has been made yet, and I am more than happy keeping it that way.

It is 21:45 hours and I just have the okay to have the incident's video. I hope my hair don't look to bad [rofl]

Where is the statement?

answers

just to explain, a great many illegals work in construction.because they get paid by the day.this is not in mass. but in the south for sure.things are real slow now so most have left.once you cross the mason dixen line things change.I have been here since 2000.and have learned a lot.[rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom