• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Analysis: LEOs protect and serve passenger in parked car in Arizona

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
The case is from 2017 and was whitewashed by the PD.
Abuse of Force: Body camera video shows man tased 11 times by officers in Arizona
Minutes later, Wheatcroft was handcuffed lying face down on the hot asphalt on a 108-degree day. He'd already been tased 10 times, with one officer kneeling on his back as another, Officer Matt Schneider, kicked him in the groin and pulled down his athletic shorts to tase him a final time in his testicles, according to a federal lawsuit and body camera footage obtained by Scripps sister station KNXV-TV.

The scene was witnessed by his 11- and 6-year-old sons.

“I have never seen anything like this before... This is just beyond the pale. It’s outrageous conduct.”
https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com...tile-glendale-policing-situation-detailed.pdf

Dupe, in the "Protect and serve" thread. Although mentioning the thugs multiple times isn't necessarily a bad thing.
A search for "Wheatcroft," the name of the victim, didn't bring up any results. Neither did, "Glendale." We need a report-for-being-a-dupe function. My error.

A search for "Wheatcroft," the name of the victim, didn't bring up any results. Neither did, "Glendale." We need a report-for-being-a-dupe function. My error.
Search here sucks, but it is what it is. Sometimes I have trouble finding my OWN threads to bump or end when an item is sold. I'm just surprised the "King of all Dupes" Zappa didn't beat me to it. Dude has "Dupe-dar" or something:D

Of course the guy's arm gets stuck in the seat belt and Rambo cop is either too ignorant but doesn't care that the guy is like trapped in the car by the seat belt which induces the cop into thinking that the guy is resisting or some bullshit...

Almost as frustrating as Rambo cop a**h***, actually more frustrating is the fact that his co-workers basically stand around and support his bullshit.... nobody says anything. "One bad cop" is one thing, but this makes that entire department look institutionally corrupt....

ETA: then there is the whole entire issue of the fishing expedition that led to this. I mean that cop basically blunderbussed his way into an illegal search right there...

Cop was out on vacation... I mean paid suspension for 3 days and back out on the street.

No accountability, no pressure from his fellow officers, nothing that indicates his behavior will change in any way. A few years from now this guy will get a promotion and have younger officers looking to him for guidance and direction. That’s the state of Law Enforcement in USA Today. Plenty of good cops who do the right thing but many more stories like this where nobody, (superior officers, DA, Union, fellow officers) does anything to flush out the garbage. I have zero sympathy when people wonder why the public doesn’t trust the police. That cop tased that guy in his twig and berries he is a psychopathic thug plain and simple.

most of the tasing occurred after the guy was cuffed.

I wonder how much he has to "stop resisting" before the tasing stops. Unconscious and body limp? No, that would probably not be sufficient either because he would still be "resisting" by having his body caught in the seat belt. Effing retarded psychopath cops.

Guilty 20 yrs no early release for both of them. Him and his partner can share a cell.
I hope that dude gets millions ! all that over a light.

Cued to the status of the civil lawsuit:

Police 'press conference'.
Agency defends officers who used stun gun on handcuffed man

Last edited:
Cop was out on vacation... I mean paid suspension for 3 days and back out on the street.

No accountability, no pressure from his fellow officers, nothing that indicates his behavior will change in any way. A few years from now this guy will get a promotion and have younger officers looking to him for guidance and direction. That’s the state of Law Enforcement in USA Today. Plenty of good cops who do the right thing but many more stories like this where nobody, (superior officers, DA, Union, fellow officers) does anything to flush out the garbage. I have zero sympathy when people wonder why the public doesn’t trust the police. That cop tased that guy in his twig and berries he is a psychopathic thug plain and simple.
Not one cop there did anything to stop it. So, where was the good cop on scene?

They tazed his junk, that's messed up. Cop needs to be in jail & the family should really clean house w/ lawsuits.

If Wheatcroft or his family members dishes out some vigilante style justice on those evil cops, and he didn’t do it correctly and got caught, AND I was on the jury, I would nullify for sure.

Is that the world's shortest attorney??? Wow, he's small. LOL

Hope this guy gets a big payday and the officer gets a big roommate.

Not one cop there did anything to stop it. So, where was the good cop on scene?

There are no good cops. Because all cops allow this. They tolerate it. All cops should be placed in prison. They don’t serve anybody. They don’t protect anybody. They are revenue enhancement officials.

They stand around your corpse while the coroner draws a chaulk line around your dead body and the detective tries to ascertain the direction the bullet came from.

They are utterly and completely worthless. The thin blue line makes me sick.

The other cop was hospitalized for being knocked unconscious from being hit in the head with McDonalds soft drinks?

Can't make this stuff up.

There are no good cops. Because all cops allow this. They tolerate it. All cops should be placed in prison. They don’t serve anybody. They don’t protect anybody. They are revenue enhancement officials.

They stand around your corpse while the coroner draws a chaulk line around your dead body and the detective tries to ascertain the direction the bullet came from.

They are utterly and completely worthless. The thin blue line makes me sick.

It's a destructive Cro-Magnon culture of "you better back me 100% or I will never ever back you back." It's childish. It's stupid. I'd like it to change. I've talked to cops that TELL me they know it's wrong to back whatever and they STILL DO IT because if not, someone's not going to back them when their life is on the line. F'd up for sure.

The other cop was hospitalized for being knocked unconscious from being hit in the head with McDonalds soft drinks?

Can't make this stuff up.

To be fair, McD's puts too much ice in their drinks. LOL

I dont want to see the video. I can only imagine from the responses. Everyone knows what really needs to happen to these thugs. Hopefully it starts happening to the bad ones and not just random individuals.

Greg

I dont want to see the video. I can only imagine from the responses. Everyone knows what really needs to happen to these thugs. Hopefully it starts happening to the bad ones and not just random individuals.

Greg
Trust me don't watch it. If you have high blood pressure you may pass out.

So they make an illegal stop, demand an ID from a passenger that has no requirement to have or show ID. Attack him by grabbing and twisting his arm unnaturally. When he states they are hurting him claim he is resisting and taze him. As they yank on him while he is caught in a seatbelt keep shouting how he’s resisting and keep tazing him. When his own son has to untangle him and they finally get him out for no reason they keep tazing him. When he’s face down and handcuffed they keep tazing him. And finally they remove his shorts and taze his balls. I hope these cops OD and choke on their own vomit.

Back
Top Bottom