• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

An oddball .25 pistol

GPP

Anyone familiar with this little .25? Ive done a bit of the google, but looking for the expertise here. Unique.jpg unique2.jpg

I have seen one once, friends dad had one, but finding ammo was impossible (now with the internet, there appears to be plenty). I seem to remember it being a copy of a Colt 1906 vest pocket pistol, had some issues with the ammo (light primer strikes). The condition that it's in is going to make it 0% reliable, so you might want to look into a severe cleaning as it has lost almost all collectors value from the pitting.

The AR-15 thread has some good info on it

On it thank you !

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen one once, friends dad had one, but finding ammo was impossible (now with the internet, there appears to be plenty). I seem to remember it being a copy of a Colt 1906 vest pocket pistol, had some issues with the ammo (light primer strikes). The condition that it's in is going to make it 0% reliable, so you might want to look into a severe cleaning as it has lost almost all collectors value from the pitting.

Yeah shes a bit beat. From what Ive read as well if it breaks while shooting youre SOL on parts.

On it thank you !

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah shes a bit beat. From what Ive read as well if it breaks while shooting youre SOL on parts.
Yup, eventually a spring broke in it and I never think it was properly replaced. I wonder what ever happened to it, this goes back 15 years. With google and all now, I bet finding a spring for it could be done in 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom