An interesting conversation........

Why has no one raised the flag? [bs2]

Kim this flag will stay raised until you post pics[smile]

The looks on their faces when they realize that people carry guns around them (and someone haven't been shot yet) is worth the price of admission.

You guy's are sick if you want pics........

You are only learning this now???

"It's an Amendment to the Constitution...you know, the one that gives us the right to own guns!"

Not to be a dickhead, but 2A does not “give” us anything.

"Did any of them have guns when they were here?" she asked in shock.

Yes honey. Probably every single one of them.

Nice going. Tell a Liberal dingbat that a bunch of people were in a pub where alcohol is served and then tell her you hope they are carrying. FAIL

I am with you man. In addition to leaving my gun at home I also leave my cock and balls. That way I won’t rape everyone at the bar. I just gently put them in a jar next to my handgun, knife and car keys.

Try here.
cheaters-620.jpg

Went there once on a Sunday afternoon. All I can say is do NOT go there on a Sunday afternoon.

when she asked "did they have guns" that was your cue to show her yours! And I do not mean the one in the holster

Come on Sky, throw in a ham, pull out the bone and that thing is factory fresh like a rebuilt motor. Use the shopping bag for the ham as needed.

Why has no one raised the flag? [bs2]

Kim this flag will stay raised until you post pics[smile]

Sorry....I won't post pics of someone on the net without their permission......and I don's see that happening!

If you absolutely have to have pics, then come to Mansfield, and I will take to the bar and introduce you!

After that, you are one your own...but don't say I didn't warn you!

A) Standards smanderds. As I get older they get lower. All her teeth, a pulse and weighs less than me come to mind.

B) Carry? Where they serve booze?!? Damn right & haven't pulled it, showed it or shot at anyone after patronizing such an establishment. Crazy as that sounds as we are so irresponsible, unpredictable and inherently dangerous.

C) sky, definitely should have showed her your meat cannon & told her that she has the perfect holster! Buwahahahah! Sorry but you can't throw a meatball down the middle in this crowd....

That place still there? I haven't been to Prov in years. Fantasies was much, much better. So I've heard [cheers]

I can't go into those kinds of places anymore.......because those gals remind me of my daughters...

And all I can think is....somewhere she has a Dad like me...and what would he think![rofl][rofl][rofl]

Back
Top Bottom